Mueller submits Trump-Russia inquiry report to U.S. attorney general

rooster59

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Addressing guests at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, during a Republican fundraiser that was closed to the media,..........Notably absent from Trump’s brief remarks: any mention of Mueller or collusion.

If it was closed to the media - how does the media know he did not mention Mueller?  Stranger than fiction to me

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, attrayant said:

There you go again.  Every time you bring up the "but what about no-collusion" angle, you use the phrase to shield yourself and Trump.  If collusion can't be proved, then nothing else matters right?

Well duh, thats what this whole fiasco was about wasnt it? Where is the collusion? Schiff said there is collusion. You guys have been screaming about collusion here?  Where is it? Tell us, come on.

27 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Most reasonable Americans can smell a setup.

And most of them should be able to smell a rat like trump by his crooked dealings in just about every aspect of his life..............an idiot and a loser to boot.

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

And most of them should be able to smell a rat like trump by his crooked dealings in just about every aspect of his life..............an idiot and a loser to boot.

Thats why he is your President (assuming you are a Yank) and will probably get reelected ????

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Well duh, thats what this whole fiasco was about wasnt it?

Nice revisionist history there.  No, it wasn't.  Comey's firing was merely the spark that ignited the special counsel's appointment.  From day-one the scope of the probe was to expose Trump's stink of corruption, with conspiracy being only one of the things Mueller was to look into.  Rosenstein wrote his letter using the Comey firing as the justification, but included clauses permitting Mueller to look at anything else he can find.

6 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

If it was closed to the media - how does the media know he did not mention Mueller?  Stranger than fiction to me

Recording devices exist.  Romney's "47% speech" was closed to the media too.  I think it was a waiter who recorded it.

Has there been a response to the Mueller report by AG Barr? 

Is everyone posting on the previous 15 pages clairvoyant? 

If collusion is found, is it legal to indict POTUS? 

I have no idea and not sure why I should care - but am sure there is a good reason

again calls for the media and the democratic party to be investigated for lying. the report hasn't come out yet. you people seem kind of disturbed. id say this is strange but its pretty par for the coarse. can i get a but but hillary! amen!

9 minutes ago, piewarmer said:

Looks like it's time the DNC and the CIA and a bunch of news outlets were charged with lying to congress

I doubt the author of this post will return to back it up, but...

reactions.JPG.bcd3283c5d2f4e5eefb7e33a23468451.JPG

Do you three really think "news outlets" should be charged with lying to congress?

4 minutes ago, piewarmer said:

Looks like it's time the DNC and the CIA and a bunch of news outlets were charged with lying to congress

2, possibly 3 separate  investigation's by huber, horowitz , Barr was asked by Graham  to do the whole 2016 campaign era

8 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Nice revisionist history there.  No, it wasn't.  Comey's firing was merely the spark that ignited the special counsel's appointment.  From day-one the scope of the probe was to expose Trump's stink of corruption, with conspiracy being only one of the things Mueller was to look into.  Rosenstein wrote his letter using the Comey firing as the justification, but included clauses permitting Mueller to look at anything else he can find.

Wheres the collusion y'all have been yelling about? *crickets*

3 minutes ago, attrayant said:

I doubt the author of this post will return to back it up, but...

reactions.JPG.bcd3283c5d2f4e5eefb7e33a23468451.JPG

Do you three really think "news outlets" should be charged with lying to congress?

Naw but he put everything together in one sentence, pretty self evident except to a person seeking to deflect and nit pick.

But hey, before we discuss that, where is the collusion? We are waiting.

11 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats why he is your President (assuming you are a Yank) and will probably get reelected ????

No not my president and if I was an American I would never vote for this lying POS................how you guys can support this poor excuse for a human being is beyond comprehension.

Just now, xylophone said:

No not my president and if I was an American I would never vote for this lying POS................how you guys can support this poor excuse for a human being is beyond comprehension.

They are all poor excuses, otherwise they woulnt be politicians. Thats not the point though is it. Its the soreloseritis that is hurting our country.

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

You could google your question

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

You could google your question

Why? It has already been proven that he is a serial liar, a cheat, a draft dodger, a racist, a misogynist, an adulterer and a person of low intelligence.............

Perhaps that's the sort of president you guys like??

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Why? It has already been proven that he is a serial liar, a cheat, a draft dodger, a racist, a misogynist, an adulterer and a person of low intelligence.............

Yep. We elected him. And we will again. 

But call him stupid? OK.  He has a billion dollars. How much do you have?

And Im sure he is a "misogynist". I am too. I use  the ladies for my own filthy and degrading pleasure. Why just last night.....

How about you, ever been to Pattaya?

20 hours ago, attrayant said:

If nothing sticks?  Do you need a reminder of how corrupt this administration has been, how many Trump confidants have been indicted/charged/convicted/sentenced, and that Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator?  I think Trump is the one who owes the American people an apology for his numerous abandoned promises and laughable "I always hire the best people" shtick.

If nothing sticks... please.  Trump already looks like a sheep that walked through a bur patch.  A confirmation of conspiracy from Mueller would just be one more bur.

Buy lots of stock in Kleenex, your gonna need it 

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Yes - and Trump was elected,  because all those traits you listed are deemed less harmful by voters than being a lifelong politician. 

Trump showed the political elite, that you only have to be a good "promiser" and salesman to be elected.  These are qualities that politicians work a lifetime to develop.

Agree, he may not have the best "morals or intelligence"  - but most politicians have many of those faults - they just have not been caught.   JFK was an adulterer, most politicians are liars,  many are racists (yet hide it much better) , and truthfully anyone who was sent or volunteered to go to Vietnam should be pissed at the U.S. military industrial complex.  The U.S. lost 58,000 soldiers for no good reason - only ones perpetuating that war were the ones profiting from it.

4 minutes ago, MAGA 2020 said:

And in other News, the real investigation into the crimes committed under Hussein Obama and the Clinton crime syndicate are soon to follow.

Are they?  I can see you're quite "new" here, but it's customary to support your statements with evidence.  Otherwise it's clear to everyone that you're just imbulbitating.

7 minutes ago, attrayant said:

You just can't stop, can you?  I get it - that's your safe space.  Cling to it like a child's treasured blanky.  

Nope. And I wont stop until someone gives me the answer to the question...where is the collusion?

And until that is shown, it would seem that the folks claiming that there was collusion are liars. Stone cold liars.

So again, I direct the question to you and your childish avatar...where is the collusion?

finally judgement day has arrived for the fake news dem spreaders schiff, waters, mccabe, strozs etc who wasted usa citizenstime, money etc.. for their russian collusion nonsense. in the wake the bombshell fake news media can be place, the dudes from cnn, msbns, nbc, wapo, nytimes u name them . now the dems argument hillary lost the 2016 election coz of russian election interence is voided.

wbr

roobaa01

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

And until that is shown, it would seem that the folks claiming that there was collusion are liars.

Then I suggest you direct your bile at those people.  Until we have Mueller's findings, I am content to rest my case on the prima facie evidence.  And unlike you, I am not going to blind myself to Trump's other numerous acts of malfeasance.

1 minute ago, attrayant said:

Until we have Mueller's findings, I am content to rest my case on the prima facie evidence.

What prima facie evidence of collusion is there?

In other words, you are another one that just shouts collusion and has NOTHING to back it up.

Just now, xylophone said:

Just no end to your own stupidity then, or the fact that you admire such a poor excuse for a human being........and he has traits you obviously admire!

Ah yes the ad hominems again.

Archived