Car insurance?

Gazzelle

Hey guys, has anyone tried out the car insurance advertised in the thaivisa daily newsletter? The insurance company is called Roojai. My Mitsubishi truck is up for renewal in May and we been getting quotes! The Rojas quote is cheap and they appear to tick all the boxes, nearly full value of the car if stolen or accidentally dent, free car rental if repairs needed, 24/7 breakdown coverage (promise to arrive within 30 minutes.....not sure about that like?), windscreen coverage...etc.

just want some verification, good or bad, from others who have used this company (if any?..lol)

Took out a policy with them a couple of months ago after going along to their offices in Leam Chebang (I,m in Patts) and speaking direct....very impressed....the true test of any insurance company however is handling claims....and I don,t want to do that :whistling:

• Like 1

Bloke on an Isaan forum had a no-fault claim after an overtaking motorbike clipped him . Had an issue with the adjuster they sent to the scene of the accident but after a phone call, all sorted.

I have subsequently taken out 1st class with roojai saving 43% over my previous policy that already had a 35% NCB, getting a better replacement value plus the rental car, breakdown and repair warranty add-ons as noted. I did my sign up all online with a follow up phone call where they asked for information (copy of existing insurance policy) that I had already sent them as part of the online application. They apologized for that and after 10 minutes, called back to say it was all done and dusted... around the same time as I got the confirmation email. The actual insurance package arrived via EMS about a week later.

Pretty sure that there were any bad experiences, we would have heard about them by now.

Also note that with few exceptions, the guys they send to accidents don't work direct for ANY insurance company. They are agents of a third-party company that the insurer has a contract with. If you get a bad one, you can call and get someone else.

Edited by NanLaew

I recommend Rabbit. We got a 2+ Allianz policy through them. We contacted no less than 8 providers (including roojai) and quotes came in between 9,900 to 15,900 Baht for the same policy. Rabbit got us the identical policy for 5,900 Baht. Can't say enough good things about them.