St Patrick's Day Unoffical Tv Pissup

britmaveric

St Patrick's Day Unoffical TV Pissup

Where: Tropical Bert's or ????????

When: SAT 17 March 2007, 1900 to ????????

:o:D:D

Bit late on this one, if venue changes I'm sure I'll get the word. Anyways be good to meet up with fellow TV lads and ladies for another all out pissup of epic proportions.

Feel free to add your name to the growing and expanding list!!!!!

BRITMAVERIC

Edited by britmaveric

Brit, I must admit I've never been out on a TV piss up before but the idea sounds great and I'd love to go along.

So then, since I don't know anyone there, how will I recognise you lot? Will you be wearing lapel pins, have a newspaper folded and tucked under your arm, or will you be the ones falling off your chairs and ordering huge quantities of yellow lollywater? (or even a combination of the aforementioned..) :o

Bit late on this one, if venue changes I'm sure I'll get the word. Anyways be good to meet up with fellow TV lads and ladies for another all out pissup of epic proportions.

BRITMAVERIC

If it's at Bert's.....count me in and I'll bring some ribs too.

Brit, I must admit I've never been out on a TV piss up before but the idea sounds great and I'd love to go along.

So then, since I don't know anyone there, how will I recognise you lot? Will you be wearing lapel pins, have a newspaper folded and tucked under your arm, or will you be the ones falling off your chairs and ordering huge quantities of yellow lollywater? (or even a combination of the aforementioned..) :o

Just look for the ones that look like my Avatar.

Cheers Tony

So then, since I don't know anyone there, how will I recognise you lot? Will you be wearing lapel pins, have a newspaper folded and tucked under your arm, or will you be the ones falling off your chairs and ordering huge quantities of yellow lollywater? (or even a combination of the aforementioned..) :D

Just look for the ones that look like my Avatar.

Cheers Tony

Most of them do. :o

BRITMAVERIC

going to post the list so far brit?

Where: Tropical Bert's

So far it looks like.....

Britmaverick

Ungabunga

Buckwheat

Buriramboy

Rdrokit

Raro

Bazmlb

Glenbat

MonPengCarabao

Monty

Lovely Cutie

bob4U

Soundman

mamanoodle(?)

Here's the location again...

post-13660-1173156224_thumb.jpg

See you all there!

I'm proud to announce that I've just bought myself a 'Beer Chang' vest and am planning to visit the salon where I'll ask them to try and make me look like pattayatony's avatar in an attempt to 'blend in' hehehe :o Aherm.. sorry, I don't get out much....

Where: Tropical Bert's

So far it looks like.....

Britmaverick

Ungabunga

Buckwheat

Buriramboy

Rdrokit

Raro

Bazmlb

Glenbat

MonPengCarabao

Monty

Lovely Cutie

bob4U

Soundman

mamanoodle(?)

Here's the location again...

post-13660-1173156224_thumb.jpg

See you all there!

Decent list so far

Count me in, nineteen hundred hours o'clock pm sharp (ish).

Just checked my extensive :o wardrobe and I find the only suitable tee shirts are either Singha or Beer Lao. I'm not sure which will go best with my tux. I think a visit to the Petaling street gentlemen's outfitters is on the cards this weekend.

So you liked the hot dogs, no problems I have some Irish sausages to keep with the theme and will do some wings as well + I think Buckwheat is bringing Ribs so were in line for a St Patricks Day BBQ and Piss Up

Can someone borrow me a Chang T-Shirt? I mean...even if I buy one now, I cannot get those authentic looking stains and holes in there until 17th...

where to get those sandals and baggy shorts?

Not easy to go with the fashion nowadays... :o

Count me in, nineteen hundred hours o'clock pm sharp (ish).

Just checked my extensive :o wardrobe and I find the only suitable tee shirts are either Singha or Beer Lao. I'm not sure which will go best with my tux. I think a visit to the Petaling street gentlemen's outfitters is on the cards this weekend.

Don't forget the sandles & socks scenario. Sure to go down well with a "beer leo" T shirt, tux & lederhosen.

Cheers,

Soundman. :D:D

Edited by soundman