Breaking News

ThaiPauly

Crikey, the way people are talking I'd think ewe have a little thing going for she(ep). Her name aint baaabara is it?

I feel another baaabaric pun coming on . . . .

Boy, I sure hope you like sophomoric humour, Chuchok.

I don't get it. Why does everyone think he'd be feeling so sheepish over a little accident?

and if it happened to ewe, you could feel rammed

Then I'd lambaste 'em.

a rather sheepish comment dont you mint

sheepish comment? kon baaaa! :o

most wool agree that there is muttin to be concerned about.

sorry.

Well thanks for your kind thoughts, esp re the sheep etc. :D Nurses were very nice...especially one. :o:D

Concussed,so I can't remember bugger all.got a few stiches here and there and the normal amount of lost skin over the legs and bod when these things happen.Look a bit banged up,(TP said I look like a reverse panda...two black eyes etc...prick!)but still feel like a beer,so things are not too bad.

The bugger of it all is that i've done a right little number on my wrist.displaced and cracked...or something like that.First quote THB103,000 because they have to do a bone graft.Off to another hospital tomorrow, to get another quote.Jesus,I could fly back home and get it done for less!!!

Thanks again.

Note of thanks to p1p and big thanks to Thaipauly for putting me up last night. :D

Note of thanks to p1p and big thanks to Thaipauly for putting me up last night. :o

Twas a pleasure Sir....you talked far more sense on drugged up to your eyeballs than you normally do anyway :D

Good Luck with the operation in NZ mate

Yes,well im off back home in a few days.Can't be helped really.The other Doctors that I saw did not exactly inspire me with confidence and it is still cheaper for me to travel home to get the op done.

It's a pity that Suhdee only works out of Ram these days,as they are just way too expensive.

Yes,well im off back home in a few days.Can't be helped really.The other Doctors that I saw did not exactly inspire me with confidence and it is still cheaper for me to travel home to get the op done.

It's a pity that Suhdee only works out of Ram these days,as they are just way too expensive.

Good luck, get well soon and hurry back!

Insight, your avatar is truly scary! I love it! Reminds me of Margaret Thatcher in Spitting Image on UK tv. Is it?

KD :D

Close KD, it's Jimmy Saville.

Way overdue for a change though.

55555! Excellent! Jewellery, Jewellery! Now then, Now then! Jim'll fix it sure.

KD :o

On Sunday I took Chewey to the airport.

He has flown back to NZ .

I just got a message from him to say that he has now had the operation and it seems to have gone well although according to his wife they had to break his arm again !

It is gonna take a long time to heal so I would imagine that he will be away for some time as he is gonna need a lot of out-patient treatment before he returns.

Just thought I would keep you folks in the loop

TP

Yes, thanks for the update, TP. Please keep us posted on his progress -- and his return! On the whole, though, it's starting to seem like his accident may have been a blessing in disguise, and that his lungs should be grateful for the sacrifice his arm has made on their behalf.

Well the op went ok,but according to the quack it was a bit difficult.(lots of boney bits in places that they should not have been).huge diff between here and Thailand.When I showed the Doc my xrays from Thailand he asked me if the xray machine was also used by Noah.Had new xrays and a CAT scan done.doc said that he couldn't beleive that anybody could operate without better pictures.......

Made a bit of a cock 0f myself too.Woke up in recovery to an absolute stunner saying "wake up Mr Chuchok" she was a phillipine lass and she was a little honey.I grabbed her by the hand and said something like "hello beautiful...blah blah blah" Next thing I realised was that the whole recoverey staff were laughing their tits off,while I was still trying to figure out where I was..... :D

got out of hospital today.Only prob is that one of the cuts i rec'd from the accident is infected.This could turn out to be a right bastard.Told the doc that I would promise to keep my foot up at home if he let me out of jail.

Daily visits from a nurse to dress the wound for the next week or so.Hopefully she will be cute too.... :o:D

Made a bit of a cock 0f myself too.Woke up in recovery to an absolute stunner saying "wake up Mr Chuchok" she was a phillipine lass and she was a little honey.I grabbed her by the hand and said something like "hello beautiful...blah blah blah" ........................................

Sounds like everything is working fine :o Get heaps of rest mate, and hurry back :D

Enjoy your cute nurse while you can.....

nurse.jpg

Yeah great p1p thank you very big!!....I have already had more pricks that a dart board in the last few days... :o

and UG, if only the body was willing and I wasn't married..... :D