David Blaine: magician under investigation over sexual assault claims

snoop1130

David Blaine: magician under investigation over sexual assault claims

1539.jpg

The New York Police Department is investigating sexual assault allegations against magician Blaine. Photograph: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP

The New York police department is investigating sexual assault allegations against magician David Blaine, authorities confirmed on Monday.

The chief of detectives, Dermot Shea, told reporters at an unrelated news conference that Blaine is under “an active” investigation.

He declined to discuss any details, including whether police had sought to interview Blaine.

Shea was responding to a report by the Daily Beast news website that the NYPD had taken statements from two women accusing Blaine of sexual assault.

Full Story: https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2019/apr/01/david-blaine-magician-investigation-sexual-assault

Jeez, so many of these accusations against celebrities these days.

I have also noticed, reading the news lately, that there is also an increase in the number of woman being found guilty of lying and then imprisoned themselves. A noticable correlation!

I think the world has gone a bit mad and the cases where the woman has been found to have lied just makes is less believable for the true victims!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

so many of these accusations against celebrities these days.

They are an easy target and usually have money. Take away the money aspect and there would be hardly any complaints.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KittenKong said:

They are an easy target and usually have money. Take away the money aspect and there would be hardly any complaints.

w t f 

as if those celebrities do not have a mental problem thinking they are (suddenly mega) rich and they do the f they want and got away with it way too long

12 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

I think the world has gone a bit mad and the cases where the woman has been found to have lied just makes is less believable for the true victims!

Pound Me Too enabled the crazies to come out with their imaginary accusations. Add money to that and the magic ensues...