Waste are burned on the streets of Hua Hin

Misab 1

Why do the Thai authorities allow people to throw all sorts of waste on the roadside? It happens in several places in the Hua Hin area. It is often burned in the evening, for instance in a side street to Soi Mae Kep 5). We sometimes also get the smoke from the area near Soi 102. It’s impossible to sit out if you are within several hundred meters from the burn. For us living here, it is a pestilence. At times we cannot even sleep in our bedroom for bad smoke.

I have seen the sign put up by authorities saying; No waste should be thrown here, if it does, it costs 2000 Bahts in fine. But there are no follow-up people are still throwing waste and burning in the evening, the sign has probably been burned together with the waste.

For tourism, it is devastating and gives Hua Hin a bad reputation that the city does not deserve.

I understand the tourists who in the future deselect Hua Hin after seeing this mess.

9 minutes ago, Misab 1 said:

I understand the tourists who in the future deselect Hua Hin after seeing this mess.

yes Hua Hin is the worst place in Thailand. Sorry the world. Don't come here. This is your last warning.

4 minutes ago, jvs said:

Welcome to Thailand,land of no law enforcement.

sometimes here in Hua Hin the Thais rope Farangs like steers at a rodeo, and drag them behind their pickups.

I saw this while sitting at the Intercontinental Hotel having a Nicoise Salad and a glass of Dom Perignon Rose.

• 1 month later...

Bah! not dreaming.
Their favorite sport is throwing their trash bags on their motorbikes or 4/4, sometimes in garbage cans, but often by the side, on roadsides, in wastelands, on ditches and not in ditches, because they no longer exist and I forget about it.

Archived