Thai transfer to foreigner off shore account

Can a Thai national transfer funds to my foreign bank account as part of a  legal settlement.  This particular situation involves the buying out of my share of a property in Thailand by a Thai citizen or citizens.  Of course a Thai court document will detail the specifics of the buy out agreement.  Do I have any obligations related to the Thai government in this transaction. I do not lived in Thailand and have not for over 7 years.

Note: I will pay the transfer fees since I am the party requesting the currency  conversion and transfer.

Edited by Gabriel1
Not complete

Checked the website and no transfers to Europe.  I know transfer sites exist. I am most worried about the release from Thailand of the funds by the Government.  I have read they have some issues with large transfers. However, seems like everything else in Thailand, the rules  change depending on who  is reading them and applying them.

11 hours ago, Gabriel1 said:

Checked the website and no transfers to Europe.  I know transfer sites exist. I am most worried about the release from Thailand of the funds by the Government.  I have read they have some issues with large transfers. However, seems like everything else in Thailand, the rules  change depending on who  is reading them and applying them.

Why should the government be involved in a bank to bank transfer? if you're worried about issues with large transfers do it as several smaller ones.