Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well gangsters

Another big round coming up.

Kicking off with this Friday is the top of the table clash between North and the WB.

A few weeks ago, I would've picked WB. Now, with 3 backman out plus Tom Boyd and Caleb Daniel, I'm not so sure.

Melbourne versus the St's is a tough one. Saints are playing good footy and aren't far away.

They've also had the wood over the Dee's. Can Melbourne go 3 in a row?

Gws and the hawks should be a belter. Are the hawks due to lose one?

First real home game for the Giants. Thinking maybe GWS can run them of their feet

but it take a brave or stupid man to tip against the Hawks.

Richmond and Port is a hard one. Last week I would've gone Richmond, but with Rance out

and a huge doubt over Riewoldt, I'm not so sure. Delidio back in for the Tiges is a huge inclusion.

Home ground advantage might give it to Richmond.

Carlton and Essendon could be a close one. Carlton had a win last week but Freo have hit the wall.

Essendon better in the 2nd half against the Pies.

I'm hoping that WC smash the Pies but Essendon played them into form last weekend.

If WC don't win this one at home, can kiss the 8 goodbye.

All the breast fella's

Here are the current favorite choices with percentage on the AFL tipping site

North 57% of tipsters have chosen

Melbourne 81%

Adelaide - 95%

hawks 81%

Richmond 96% (Only 4% think Richmond will win???...wow!!)

Geelong 76%

Sydney 99%

Carlton 82%

Weagles 94%

The North v Bulldogs game is a very tough choice. The injuries to the backline for the doggies are the concern for me

Melbourne V Saints... Saints will be confident they can get a win here

Weagles? Difficult to see the Pies getting close...

GWS..a good chance over the Haws

This week I had a look at the bookies odds.

GWS opened at 2.65 and are now 2.10

Hawthorn opened at 1.48 and are now 1.75

Richmond opened at 1.80 and are now 1.40

Port opened at 2.02 and are now 2.95

These 2 games have the biggest changes.

• Like 1

Well gangsters

Kicking off with this Friday is the top of the table clash between North and the WB.

A few weeks ago, I would've picked WB. Now, with 3 backman out plus Tom Boyd and Caleb Daniel, I'm not so sure.

Melbourne versus the St's is a tough one. Saints are playing good footy and aren't far away.

First real home game for the Giants. Thinking maybe GWS can run them of their feet

Richmond and Port is a hard one. Last week I would've gone Richmond, but with Rance out

and a huge doubt over Riewoldt, I'm not so sure. Delidio back in for the Tiges is a huge inclusion.

Carlton and Essendon could be a close one. Carlton had a win last week but Freo have hit the wall.

I'm hoping that WC smash the Pies but Essendon played them into form last weekend.

All the breast fella's

Saints have dropped McCartin because he is useless so a big plus and advantage for the saints

Good to see the saints have dropped that useless piece of shit and oxygen thief called McCartin and replaced him with a person who has 30,000% more talent being menbrey. Why are the Saints persisting with the retard McCartin.

I'm looking forward to see this kid play - Christian Petracca

Some people are saying he's the best kid they've sever seen.

Petracca to debut

MELBOURNE young gun Christian Petracca will finally make his much-anticipated debut on Saturday against St Kilda, the club which overlooked him with the No.1 pick in the 2014 NAB AFL Draft.

Dees coach Paul Roos delivered the good news to Petracca on Wednesday, after holding back the midfield bull despite weeks of sensational VFL form.

"I never thought the day would come to be honest," Petracca told the club's website.

"He (Roos) didnt really tell me I was playing. He told me there was no spot for me in the team and we were playing good footy, which is true to be honest.

"Then he told me that I was playing and I cant really describe it to be honest its all a bit of a blur."

Petracca was long mooted to be the first pick in the 2014 draft before the Saints opted for key forward Paddy McCartin.

His long-awaited debut comes after a knee reconstruction wiped out his first year at Melbourne, while a frustrated Roos made the 20-year-old bide his time this season after breaking a toe playing basketball during pre-season.

Nobody seen him play but he looks inpressive readybuilt body like hes been playing 10 years already.

We should have an inpressive midfeield soon, every one knows Jones, latest sensation Viney, hes dad was a gun centreman, the emerging Brawyshaw new boy Oliver, ex Crow Bernie Vince, ex Gaint i think minch got his name right , thzt stirrer Bugg who plays defence tooooo.....here we go here we gooooo......

I hear chooka has been well pleased with the Saints picking Paddy MCartin

McCartin is going to take years to be an average player. Saints Nick made his debut in Round 2 of his 1st year and never looked back. McCartin isn't a pimple on his arse.

And he was dropped tonight....

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to see this kid play - Christian Petracca

Some people are saying he's the best kid they've sever seen.

Petracca to debut

MELBOURNE young gun Christian Petracca will finally make his much-anticipated debut on Saturday against St Kilda, the club which overlooked him with the No.1 pick in the 2014 NAB AFL Draft.

Dees coach Paul Roos delivered the good news to Petracca on Wednesday, after holding back the midfield bull despite weeks of sensational VFL form.

"I never thought the day would come to be honest," Petracca told the club's website.

"He (Roos) didnt really tell me I was playing. He told me there was no spot for me in the team and we were playing good footy, which is true to be honest.

"Then he told me that I was playing and I cant really describe it to be honest its all a bit of a blur."

Petracca was long mooted to be the first pick in the 2014 draft before the Saints opted for key forward Paddy McCartin.

His long-awaited debut comes after a knee reconstruction wiped out his first year at Melbourne, while a frustrated Roos made the 20-year-old bide his time this season after breaking a toe playing basketball during pre-season.

Nobody seen him play but he looks inpressive readybuilt body like hes been playing 10 years already.

We should have an inpressive midfeield soon, every one knows Jones, latest sensation Viney, hes dad was a gun centreman, the emerging Brawyshaw new boy Oliver, ex Crow Bernie Vince, ex Gaint i think minch got his name right , thzt stirrer Bugg who plays defence tooooo.....here we go here we gooooo......

I hear chooka has been well pleased with the Saints picking Paddy MCartin

McCartin is going to take years to be an average player. Saints Nick made his debut in Round 2 of his 1st year and never looked back. McCartin isn't a pimple on his arse.

And he was dropped tonight....

yep because he is a bloody useless retard. Not even worth trade bait for some other clubs retard. McCartin is the worst clusterfuck player in the comp and wouldn't even get a game in auskick under 3's. This is his 2nd season, Riewoldt was captain in his 2nd season. Edited by Thechook
  • Like 2

Ryan Crowley has just gotten engaged.

I think he's done real well.

wow. way above his pay grade i'd have thought

Chinese girls are all about the $$$$, i did date a Chinese Malay nurse who lived here for 4 years....she was a great girl.... couldn't move in fast enough and always had ideas for making money....she was fine with me we were on the same pay scale more or less....haha

Dont worry Books......she will leave him fast enough ....reminds me of another i dated...just short time this time an Indo Chinese mid 30's, didn't realise my car made her think i was loaded, once she came over and saw where i lived she broke up with me 2 days later....

• Like 2

Ryan Crowley has just gotten engaged.

I think he's done real well.

wow. way above his pay grade i'd have thought

Chinese girls are all about the $$$$, i did date a Chinese Malay nurse who lived here for 4 years....she was a great girl.... couldn't move in fast enough and always had ideas for making money....she was fine with me we were on the same pay scale more or less....haha

Dont worry Books......she will leave him fast enough ....reminds me of another i dated...just short time this time an Indo Chinese mid 30's, didn't realise my car made her think i was loaded, once she came over and saw where i lived she broke up with me 2 days later....

• Like 1

Good to see the saints have dropped that useless piece of shit and oxygen thief called McCartin and replaced him with a person who has 30,000% more talent being menbrey. Why are the Saints persisting with the retard McCartin.

Don't hold back chooka

He was suppose to be Nick Riewoldt's replacement but hasn't lived up to the Riewoldt standard. Nick made his debut in Rd 2 of his 1st season, never looked back and was captain in his 2nd. McCartin has even proved worthy to lick nicks boots. Piss the useless piece of crap of I say.

Well gangsters

All the breast fella's

HEY WILL....your doing a bookie now....we know your game....feeding the enemy.....not going to work....

I hardly ever comment on up and coming games and your not sucking me in this time either...though its a brave man that picks the Dees this week....3 in a row is unheard of........and Saints often wip us...

• Like 2

Don't hold back chooka

He was suppose to be Nick Riewoldt's replacement but hasn't lived up to the Riewoldt standard. Nick made his debut in Rd 2 of his 1st season, never looked back and was captain in his 2nd. McCartin has even proved worthy to lick nicks boots. Piss the useless piece of crap of I say.

Yeah well....Jack Watts was looking as being the most over rated number 1....but see what a better team can do for a forward? (saw him on telly tonight standing with Daws.....my my there the same size, Watts didn't ever look so big to me before....)

Give him time few key position players just walk in and own the spot over night. Your expecting to much and really the Saints are just an ordinary team at the moment....

• Like 1

Well gangsters

All the breast fella's

HEY WILL....your doing a bookie now....we know your game....feeding the enemy.....not going to work....

I hardly ever comment on up and coming games and your not sucking me in this time either...though its a brave man that picks the Dees this week....3 in a row is unheard of........and Saints often wip us...

so u won't be backing Melbourne for three in a row?
  • Like 1

Well gangsters

All the breast fella's

so u won't be backing Melbourne for three in a row?

Actually i have....during my normal routine of meditating on my footy pics and other things in the still of the morning The Dees look a good thing, hehehe, so yes affirmative i have picked the Dees to beat the Saints though history indicates this is no pushover, but we are hot and its a good opportunity to get 2 up on chooks.....

• Like 2

I like the Saints in this one,think they will play faster footy than the Dees and Bruce up forward on his day can kick a bag.

I'm also going with the Bombers against the Blues.

Think the Lions v Swans will be closer than a lot expect if the Lions can kick straight.(not enough to pick Lions thou)

Thanks for letting us know big fella that we won't be expecting a threat from you any time soon in the tipping....and your fantasy footy team isn't doing any better....

I like the Saints in this one,think they will play faster footy than the Dees and Bruce up forward on his day can kick a bag.

Think the Lions v Swans will be closer than a lot expect if the Lions can kick straight.(not enough to pick Lions thou)

Thanks for letting us know big fella that we won't be expecting a threat from you any time soon in the tipping....and your fantasy footy team isn't doing any better....

You said the saints are an average side, you better hope the demons win or they will be a below average side. Edited by Thechook
  • Like 2

You said the saints are an average side, you better hope the demons win or they will be a below average side.

No need to hope chooks.....I'm not pretending we're a top 4 team, no one expects us to win 3 on the Trott....if we do saints will look pretty bad, if we don't it's half expected....but saints still just an average team no mater watts.