Interest Funds Transfered

I am currently in Thailand (retired) and have a non immigrant visa. I realize I must put 800000 baht in the bank 3 months before my visa expires in October 07. Some of this will be my meager SS income (about 270000 baht) I Nave savings that I will transfer to my account in Bangkok. I also have interest on my savings that I would like to include in the 800000 baht total. These interest payments could be transferd to Thailand as the time deposits mature in 2007. Is there some way I can include this income when I show my bank deposits to immigration?

Thanks

Walt

:o

I really do not understand what you are asking. Any money in your Thai bank account will be counted toward the 800k and if you have SS monthly earnings you will not have to have 800k in the bank account - only enough to offset the difference between the required 65k per month income and what year have certified by the Embassy as your monthly gross income. If you prefer to just use bank deposit the requirement will be 800k that has been in bank for 3 months prior to your application for extension of stay.