Missing Norwegian Kid

RAZZELL

Any compassionate mods out there?

As you know the general rule for missing person's is it is not allowed 'except' under certain circumstances and that is if there is already public information that can verify the validity of the claim. What concerns me is there appears to be very little information on the net about this case. I did a search under the girl's name and the father's name in various combinations with no hits regarding this issue. I will wait for other mods input on this.

It may be necessary for him to contact George to verify the claim and get approval. We do have to be cautious in these cases in determining motives. Hope everyone understands this and that there is not a carte blanch disapproval of topics of this nature.

Firstly well done Mobi; you stepped up to the plate as seems to be the norm.

How about asking admin together with a newspaper article provided by Peter that depicts the most detail surrounding the event and ask that be posted as an exception in the ‘News clippings forum’. That way it would gain most exposure from ThaiVisa's vast resources.

EDIT: Tywais, I wrote my response above, took a phonecall and did not bother to preview and found that you had replied above. Your post seems to be the logical way forward.

Edited by Chopper

As you know the general rule for missing person's is it is not allowed 'except' under certain circumstances and that is if there is already public information that can verify the validity of the claim. What concerns me is there appears to be very little information on the net about this case. I did a search under the girl's name and the father's name in various combinations with no hits regarding this issue. I will wait for other mods input on this.

It may be necessary for him to contact George to verify the claim and get approval. We do have to be cautious in these cases in determining motives. Hope everyone understands this and that there is not a carte blanch disapproval of topics of this nature.

Thank you for that, tywais.

I will write back to the father, explain the situation and ask him to provide more background and substantiation.

Depending on his response, I will put him in touch with George.

You think we close/delete these kind of threads out of choice?

You stand a fairly good chance of getting Admin approval for this subject, finding a missing girl is a little bit different to trying to find 'Noi' because she disappeared up country or finding 'Joe Bloggs' because hes disappeared in Pattaya, were talking about a child here not an adult capable of making their own way in life.