Click 125i Belt

There's an info sticker on the underside of the seat of mine that says it should be replaced at 24klm. A timely reminder for me as it means mine is due in 4,000 klm

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much for the info guys, Yeah definitely worth getting it done for that price. Will book it in, Is there anything else that needs replacing around 20,000 km's as my bike has just hit it, Never had anyhting else replaced except oil until now.

7 hours ago, theonetrueaussie said:

Thanks very much for the info guys, Yeah definitely worth getting it done for that price. Will book it in, Is there anything else that needs replacing around 20,000 km's as my bike has just hit it, Never had anyhting else replaced except oil until now.

They really are amazingly reliable scoots aren't they. Other than lubricants I've only had to replace the battery, the tyres and one light bulb in 4 years of riding.

It occurred to me recently that in all my motoring /riding life, this the only ride that I have never even seen the engine, let alone had to tamper with it. No wonder Thais love them so much. 'Twist and go' literally!

Happy and safe riding Click fans. (and the rest of you course)