Money transfers from/to Thailand

Money transfers  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone. I was wondering what do you use to transfer money internationally in Thailand. There are huge transfer fees and exchange rates. Are there any other ways to send/receive money internationally? 
If you answer the poll and write why do you choose the service I'll be glad. 

Xendpay from the UK at the moment but keep TW on standby if large amounts ever require to be moved across.  TW isn't so attractive for the nominal amounts and this is where Xendpay comes in.

6 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Well recent posts suggests DeeMoney is the best way to do it.

Did you ever use it? I checked their websites. Fees and rates look better than other services. But I was wondering are there any hidden costs or fees?

2 minutes ago, DiSa said:

Did you ever use it? I checked their websites. Fees and rates look better than other services. But I was wondering are there any hidden costs or fees?

They charge 150 baht my UK bank charges nothing for receiving.

4 minutes ago, DiSa said:

Are the funds protected whilst in transit?  For example if my transfer disappears into the ether then am I guaranteed to be compensated?  

18 hours ago, OneEyedPie said:

Are the funds protected whilst in transit?  For example if my transfer disappears into the ether then am I guaranteed to be compensated?  

I have no idea. I've never used it.

Archived