lawyer for setting up BOI company

Does anyone have a recommendation for a lawyer who can help me set up a BOI company? I have had a hard time finding one. I have already followed a few leads from friends of mine who has previously registered BOI companies, but these lawyers either do not come "highly recommended" or they have not been able to reply back within a reasonable amount of time or not being able to answer some basic questions of what is included in their provided service. 

So, does anyone know a decent lawyer who picks up the phone when you call them and reply back to your emails with a few days, who also knows something about setting up a BOI company?

If the lawyer is located in Chiang Mai it would be considered an advantage. 

i usually don't recommend lawyers to people i don't know as i don't want to be that dude that caused someone to lose money when something doesn't work out...

But as a general tip there are many bigger law companies in Bangkok a la Baker McKenzie, Tilleke Gibbens, Lorenz and Partners  etc - they should all be reasonably be able to do this, but none of them will be cheap.

• Like 1