Ups Office In Pattaya ?

Temporaneo

I need to dispatch document to Switzerland.Just a 20gr letter.

Are there express couriers in Pattaya ? UPS or some other who can do the job in 3/4 days ?

Does Post Office offer a reliable service ? An airmail express registered letter how many days takes to arrive in Switzerland ? Does Prioritaire post exist here ?

there is also a UPS lower level carrefour now sent some post cards from there on sunday

There is DHL, UPS, and EMS in Pattaya. Pehaps if you state your location somone could direct you to the nearest office.

I would like to add that ‘PMS’ is most abundant in Pattaya too. :o

First floor above Tops on the Cnr of Second Rd. and Pattaya Klang there is an agency that does Fedex, DHL etc.

Recently i had to send a 1 page letter to my bank in Australia and was quoted around 1400 baht for Fedex for a gauranteed 4 day delivery.

Thinking this was a little bit steep and having a bit of time up my sleve i decided to send it by regular Thai Post Air Mail for 18 baht. Called the bank after 4 days and they had recieved it.

I haven't tried FedEx or DHL in Thailand as yet, but I have used the Post Office EMS service with mixed results. I have sent numerous documents to the U.S. and the arrival time has ranged from one week to as many as five weeks. Arrival is supposed to only take five days.

DHL has always served me well. I have had documents arrive the next day sent to the UK. Five days is probably the longest. I have tried EMS, normally 3 days to the UK.

Track the package on the internet through the Airway Bill number and if it is taking excessive time the reason should be evident as you will see where it is in transit. Just call the company and find out what the hold up is.