‘Jealous' wife leads police to politician’s grave

snoop1130

‘Jealous' wife leads police to politician’s grave

By The Nation

5697811bd59633791de055016e1d7f51.jpeg

The decomposed body of a 46-year-old politician, who went missing from his home in Chanthaburi on April 15, was found after his 50-year-old newly married wife confessed to shooting him dead in a fit of jealousy.

Tambon Wang Mai administration member Songsak Phermsuk's body was wrapped in a plastic sheet with a nylon rope. It was dug up by a backhoe at 7pm on Tuesday from his wife Benjawan Thaijia's durian orchard in Tha Mai district. Police brought the woman to point out the three-metre-deep grave. 

Deputy national police chief General Weerachai Songmetta witnessed the operation but the media was denied access. 

Songsak's son from his previous marriage, Purisadang Phermsuk, told reporters that the family reported him missing with the Tha Mai police on April 15. 

He also filed a petition with the Royal Thai Police in Bangkok.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30369450

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-05-15

Tambon Wang Mai administration member Songsak Phermsuk's body was wrapped in a plastic sheet with a nylon rope. It was dug up by a backhoe at 7pm on Tuesday from his wife Benjawan Thaijia's durian orchard in Tha Mai district. Police brought the woman to point out the three-metre-deep grave.

Doesn't sound like she concealed the body alone. Unless she can operate a backhoe herself.

Just now, Misterwhisper said:

Has anyone at the distinguished RTP asked themselves the question how the wife managed to excavate a three-meter-deep hole? I doubt she did it alone. 

Backhoe from the Durian Orchard? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

If only all Thailand's politicians wives were like that, they would do the nation a great service.

I wonder if Prayut has any concubines hiding in the closet that his wife might freak out over, hmmmm.

• Haha 2

And tell me why a lady should not be able to operate a back hoe ? Women do much of the work in Thailand anyway and it sounds like you are a misogynist.

Hmm, maybe you're right she looks the type who could pull it off. I thought she would be the dainty, small, delicate type.Politicianswife.jpg

12 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Hmm, maybe you're right she looks the type who could pull it off. I thought she would be the dainty, small, delicate type.Politicianswife.jpg

The modern backhoes hardly require much physical effort to operate anyway so even a small person are able to operate them.

Does it say somewhere if she turned herself in or if they found out it was her ? 

14 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Hmm, maybe you're right she looks the type who could pull it off. I thought she would be the dainty, small, delicate type.

I agree that when I read "50 yo politician's wife" I don't really picture a person able to move a body around and dig such a hole.

17 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Has anyone at the distinguished RTP asked themselves the question how the wife managed to excavate a three-meter-deep hole? I doubt she did it alone. 

Why  not, many women can and do operate bigger and more  complex equipment than a piddly little backhoe.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

And tell me why a lady should not be able to operate a back hoe ? Women do much of the work in Thailand anyway and it sounds like you are a misogynist.

Women do the work of a labourer and don't operate machinery here.. Educate yourself..

20 minutes ago, Huayrat said:

Women do the work of a labourer and don't operate machinery here.. Educate yourself..

You do talk a load of rot or are you just trolling ? Well clearly you are the one that should educate yourself.   by the way because you must not know that Thai airways like many others, have female pilots, now that really is the top echelons of modern machinery.

Edited by geoffbezoz