Marriage Visa

I´m a bit confused. I posted about this issue before but was wrong about one, maybe essential, fact. So, my application to change from retirement to marriage visa was denied because of a missing TM 30 + they didn´t like the fotos + validity of passport. I (wrongly) understood that they had put me on a 60 days tourist visa, but in fact it is a 60 days extension of probably the former RV. My question is if the extension is good for applying again at the local immigration or do I have to leave the country to start all over again from outside ?

Thanks     

Extension.pdf

3 minutes ago, BritTim said:

It seems as though they do not like the fact that your passport expires in less than 12 months. Before applying for the one-year extension of stay, you need to get a new passport. 

Not sure he has enough time now to get a new passport.

Immigration will do the extension with less than 12 months of passport validity but will only be issued to the date it expires.

My new passport is here to pick it up already. Have to go to Phuket though. I hope that everything works this time.

Generally I`m not so thin-skinned but the ever changing rules and the fact that some things (e.g. Photos) can´t be understood (reading the application form) and the resulting uncertainty, especially having a family, has attacked my nerves lately. Well.......

Thanks for the replies.