Sunday Night Dinner At Bed Supperclub A New Must See Expat

Hi Everyone,

Last Sunday my husband and I took some friends visiting from Australia to Bed Supperclub. Unaware they had an entertainer on Sundays, out walked this gorgeous expat named Candi Stratton she mimied a comedy number but then got on the mike and started to get in the different beds with all the guests, I have to tell you she was hillarious! the whole restaurant was laughing histercially and my husband our guests all agreed she made our evening!

if you get a chance you must go see her

I found a clipping from a website

Best regards,

Paula

Bed Supperclub presents Dinner in Bed with Candi

Join Bangkok's hottest and funniest new expat Candi Stratton every Sunday from 8:30! You will enjoy a fantastic evening of food and fun as Candi jumps into Bed with the guests and learns more about who the Voyeurs are for the night! Make your dinner reservations early as this night is fast becoming one of Bangkok's favourite nights out. Stay on as Candi joins the cabaret show at midnight in the nightclub for Think Pink! You will have the time of your life

www.bedsupperclub.com

Bed Supperclub

26 Soi Sukhumvit 11,

Sukhumvit Road,

Klongtoey-nua, Wattana,

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

t +66 (0)2 651 3537

post-41653-1173432291_thumb.jpg

Sunday??? Isn't it the "BED Supperclub's gay and gay lovers night"???

Wow! You are in a flamey mood today! First the poor Goths suffer now the supperclubers!

Why do you believe alexth was flaming, I just read it as a simple question? The "BED Supperclub's gay and gay lovers night" is the official name given to Sundays by Bed Supperclub themselves.

Sophon

Wow! You are in a flamey mood today! First the poor Goths suffer now the supperclubers!

Why do you believe alexth was flaming, I just read it as a simple question? The "BED Supperclub's gay and gay lovers night" is the official name given to Sundays by Bed Supperclub themselves.

Sophon

Sorry, Alexth I retract that!

Sophon

Sorry, Alexth I retract that!

retract what...... :o

• 4 weeks later...