Visa Run For Indian Passport Holders?

Hi everybody,

Been a while since I'd been searching for an appropriate thread answering my query above, but to no avail. Needed to know if the new Visa rules of 90 within 180 days are also applicable for nationals that require a visa to enter the kingdom or only to those who do not require a Visa and get a 30 day stay permit.

I had a Tourist visa issued at a Thai Embassy in India prior to arriving here, which permitted me to a 30 day stay permit, I got that extended by a week at the Immigration Office a couple of days back for a fee of 1900 THB. Now since I plan to stay for longer.. needed to know if I could go to one of the neighbouring countries to get a fresh visa for another 30 days or on re-entering get another 15 days visa on arrival, which is available to Indians. What are my options.. Besides had also spoken to a couple of the Visa Run agencies and none of them are sure asto what applies for Indian passport holders and didnt get much of a lead there.

Would appreciate any guidance on the same.

Thank you so much for the reply, I had spoken to a couple of friends post your reply and the best option I have is to get to the Cambodian border and get a a visa on arrival, and then get to Phnom Penh from there and get a Thai visa at the embassy/consultate there. Or a return flight to BKK from cambodia and get a visa on arrival for another 15 days.