Need Info/links Airport-pattaya By Bus

jinjok

i have tried to search the forum but the return is always null/error so i dont know what is up. i flew out of the new airport, now returning...

i am interested in going to pattaya (n.terminal) by BUS. having googled this i noted a number of persons asked this and 80% of responses like - go by limo, taxi, lear jet - so please, by bus.

cheapest/local way [#389 was first bus making this run no?] (ie cross the street... or wait for the blu/wht bkk-pty bus on the main road...)

AND

the 'direct' bus that runs from airport to nothern terminal - about b150 i think i had read some months ago.

>> if you could incl instructions also to get to the bus as well.. go out exit - wait for this bus, ride for x minutes to bus term, look for bus ### running every...

also ... does anyone know if songkran madness will still be going on - i completely forgot when i rebooked this.

NOTE: i see a similar question below but the response is not clear (buddha bless him for having a go at it though).

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=109716 WHITE FREE BUS ???? DO TELL!!

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jinjok

your initial post is a bit.....hmmmmm....... "confusing".

but if you mean a transfer Bus from Suwannaphum Arrival area to Suwannaphum Bus-Station: Of course there is such shuttle bus , running every few minutes..... the trip is just 10 minutes and when I used it last time (that was before the official opening of Suwannaphum, though) it was free.....

as far as I remember, thoses busses waited at the arrival level just when u get out of the buidling....