Tm47 and type of visa arived on

If someone arived with a tourist visa. Then changed for a exstension of stay based on retirement. On the tm47 what box should be checked tourist or non-immigrant? 

I'm asking for a friend because he has always checked the tourist because that is what he arived on. He always does the 90day report in person at imagration. But recently tried to do online but it informs him to go in person. I'm wondering if the visa on arrival he is checking could be the problem with the online reporting. 

His tourist visa entry was changed to a non immigrant visa entry when he applied for one at immigration so that is what he should of been ticking.

There is no type of visa selection when doing the online application for a 90 day report so that would not be the cause of the problem.

He is getting the message to contact his local office due his record not being found in the database the system accesses. There are many reasons for that come up. The most common one is an error when completing page one. Best to only complete the required info marked by a red asterisk.

I suggest he check the last few pages of the pinned topic for online reporting for more info about it.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

His tourist visa entry was changed to a non immigrant visa entry when he applied for one at immigration so that is what he should of been ticking.

There is no type of visa selection when doing the online application for a 90 day report so that would not be the cause of the problem.

He is getting the message to contact his local office due his record not being found in the database the system accesses. There are many reasons for that come up. The most common one is an error when completing page one. Best to only complete the required info marked by a red asterisk.

I suggest he check the last few pages of the pinned topic for online reporting for more info about it.

Thanks for the info I will pass this on. 

On the online application i believe on the second step it asks for what visa arived on and and date of permit to stay along with the address. 

The first step asks for passport number name and travel info tm6 after submitting first step then I believe it askes on 2nd. 

1 minute ago, keithet said:

On the online application i believe on the second step it asks for what visa arived on and and date of permit to stay along with the address. 

Perhaps but only the info on page one causes the message he got. After page one no error comes up unless you leave something blank.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Perhaps but only the info on page one causes the message he got. After page one no error comes up unless you leave something blank.

I'm sorry I just checked about the message. He got all the way through to the application is being processed...  But later was not approved online so he did it in person at Changwatana. 

But I will let him know that he should be entering non-immigrant not tourist for any future paperwork.