Blend 285 the local brew

jimmyyy

I started drinking blend as spending 850 baht a bottle for beam seemed to be getting expensive.  So over the past few months i have noticed something.  Some bottles seem to have alcohol in the them while some seem to be lacking this ingredient.  Why is this?  Anyone else notice this.  I almost drank a whole bottle last night, was stone cold sober and left me with nothing but the need to piss.  A few days ago, i got half way through the bottle and was trashed and crawled to bed.  What gives?  Baht for your thoughts!

20 minutes ago, jimmyyy said:

I do and by the sealed case.

I have NEVER had the same problem and I buy it for a lot longer than a couple of months and in different towns too.

Why would you dink almost a whole bottle if you know there is no alcohol in it?

2 hours ago, jimmyyy said:

I almost drank a whole bottle last night, was stone cold sober.

I got half way through the bottle and was trashed and crawled to bed.  What gives?  Baht for your thoughts!

I drink single malt for pleasure not actually to get drunk but as you experience I find it affects me sometimes more than other times I put it down to what meals I have been eating.

2 hours ago, jimmyyy said:

A few days ago, i got half way through the bottle and was trashed and crawled to bed.  What gives?  Baht for your thoughts!

You need a better hobby!

Archived