A good barber that is Experienced at styling a beard

banglay

Hello All .

I am looking for a good barber that is experienced and proficient at styling & trimming  beards In the Pattaya / Sattahip area .I prefer actual personal recommendations not just hear say or I know a fella that went to this shop ..

Thanks in advance . 

Cheers  

I would advise looking for one around Soi 18, Second Road or Soi 16 off Walking Street, in Pattaya, if they are still there or at least there during Ramadan.

If they are no good at styling beards, who would be? ???? 

If I remember correctly, beards are featured in their pics outside.

10 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I would like to find a barber who can actually cut hair with scissors rather than just dab at my head with clippers, as such dabbing haircuts always look terrible a week or two later.

Perhaps try a hairdresser. They cut my girlfriend's hair and she was happy; https://www.facebook.com/The_Hair-Salon-266110456838105/

4 hours ago, banglay said:

Your Girlfriends got a  beard ???  maybe she/he's got a little secret she/he's is not telling you lol 

I clearly quoted KittenKong.

I already made a suggestion for you. You are too funny.

Edited by JamJar

Hello,

Soi Buakhao. From Pattaya City Hospital (Nr Soi 15) walk towards Klang. The barber shop is on the left (after a car rental place and opposite a 7/11). It is a trendy western style place. I go there regularly because my condo is nearby and I have a beard. It is not cheap (for Thailand) but much cheaper than the UK. I recommend it because I always look quite handsome after a visit. Please PM me if these instructions are not clear. Cheers.

Edited by Villapete
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Pratumnak soi 4. 300 yards down on the RHS.

Hi .. have you had a beard styled and trimmed there ? ...because lets of barbers can cut hair   but are totally useless when it comes to trimming and styling beards  

23 minutes ago, banglay said:

Hi .. have you had a beard styled and trimmed there ? ...because lets of barbers can cut hair   but are totally useless when it comes to trimming and styling beards  

I've never found one that can cut hair properly. Lots of them can bodge it up though.

10 hours ago, Villapete said:

Hello,

Soi Buakhao. From Pattaya City Hospital (Nr Soi 15) walk towards Klang. The barber shop is on the left (after a car rental place and opposite a 7/11). It is a trendy western style place. I go there regularly because my condo is nearby and I have a beard. It is not cheap (for Thailand) but much cheaper than the UK. I recommend it because I always look quite handsome after a visit. Please PM me if these instructions are not clear. Cheers.

Are you sure you mean on the left? 

Do you mean https://lovepattayathailand.com/listing/together-barber-shop-soi-buakhao/ ?

I've heard of styling hair, but styling a beard? DIY with electric clippers and a mirror, save yourself some money.

What are you trying to achieve with the styling? A beard is a beard.