Supporting documents issued by the employer when applying for WP3/Non B - who signs it?

Hi guys!!

Here is the case: I've setup my own Thai Limited company, where I have 25% shares, another shareholder 74% and another shareholder 1%.

There is no director assigned under my company right now (I'm planning to have myself assigned as director once I get my work permit).

The 74% shareholder and I are the only two company's representatives authorized to sign any documents in behalf of the company.

2million capital is fully paid, and we have 4 employees (all requirements for getting a Non B are in place).

When the company issues the supporting documents required for applying for WP3 and Non B visa, my partner and I would be the ones authorized to sign all documents.

Would it be any issues with Labour Department or Immigration/Embassy if the employer's documents (issued by the company) are also signed by myself (the visa applicant/employee)?

For those who have setup their own company, who have signed the documents issued by your own company?

Thanks a lot for any feedback!

Edited by tri

I can't answer your question, but I doubt a shareholder can sign the company documents. My understanding is that someone must be appointed as a director from the formation of the company.