Best sites for BT Sport/Sky Sports

pomozki

Sorry. I can hear the abuse already but I couldn't search for previous posts cos it brought up everything with "sports" in it

So can someone please tell me the options for both free and monthly/annual subscriptions plus costs if possible, for BT Sport and Sky Sports?

I did use one 1-2 years back and it was great most of the time but it packed up when high-profile matches were on. I've also forgotten the name of it

if there's a recent thread with all the info, pls tell me it and feel free to delete this one!

cheers

4 minutes ago, pomozki said:

Thanks. Why spell it out like that, aren't we allowed to mention sites or subscription services?

Check it out and you will see why - the post will most likely be removed soon, so bookmark the link. I am currently watching HD F1 Canada.... ????

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParadiseLost said:

Check it out and you will see why - the post will most likely be removed soon, so bookmark the link. I am currently watching HD F1 Canada.... ????

I'm trying to do that very thing right now ????

Try cricfree dot sc

for ppl with android tv boxes.. install the livenet tv apk.. u wont find it in the play store.. manual install.. its better version of mobdro.... n there r alot of sports channels

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips. If sth is better than Mobdro I defo will try it out.
I'm happy to pay for subs if they're good and have catch up. That's sth you don't get with the streaming sites.
I'm finding the usual free streaming sites unreliable nowadays.

Is Expat Sports different from HD Prime? They have the same contact details and prices but a different name
I gave up on HD Prime cos their stream used to be poor when there was a big game on but maybe they've improved.
Cheers

Sent from my RMX1851 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 6 months later...

Oh dear, HD Prime has gone to pot again, especially for the big sports events - constant buffering and audio out of sync with the video

to make it worse I've been emailing the guy constantly for the last 2 weeks and he still hasn't replied. Surely, someone should have been on duty over the holiday season ????
They are cheap but so unreliable. I'm very open to other options - I only need live sports streams - but would prefer not to have to spend thousands of baht on an extra Android/whatever box, cheers

9 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Iviewhd

looks interesting. I like the fact they offers lots of package options, including some with 7-day catch-up.

I was gonna PM you about this but it might be of interest to others too, so I'll ask away here:
1) how long have they been going? I've been caught out 2-3 times before (365 Sport, UKTV, Expat TV etc) when I've bought into the 12-month deal and they've gone bust. Hopefully they've been going awhile.

2) how reliable is the stream for big sports events - that's the acid test, how the stream works when lots of people are tuning in
3) and how reliable is the catch-up - it's unreliable on HD Prime, even their email guy admits that
thanks!

2 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Iviewhd

I had it 3 years ago then switched to pulse because being able to have on 3 devices.

Been back on iview 6 months now.

Can count on 1 hand the amount of times the stream cut out. Comes back quickly.

Catch up is perfect.

great, all sounds good
btw, do you need to buy an extra box? I really don't want to spend heaps on one of them
if not I'll give a go, they have a 3-day trial I think

16 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

No need. Make sure your internet is good otherwise a waste of time.

I have 50mb download.

cheers, Internet is good here, I messaged them an hour ago for the 3-day trial, waiting to hear back, will let you know how I get on, many thanks

I spent ages chatting with iviewHD about how to use the program on my laptop - finally the guy apologised and said you can only use it with an Android box connected to your TV. Grrr.

At the moment I'm back to Mobdro and stream2watch. They've both been working well for today's Premier League - the acid test will come in an hour's time, when Spurs play Liverpool

still keen if anyone has any other ideas, thanks!

35 minutes ago, pomozki said:

I spent ages chatting with iviewHD about how to use the program on my laptop - finally the guy apologised and said you can only use it with an Android box connected to your TV. Grrr.

At the moment I'm back to Mobdro and stream2watch. They've both been working well for today's Premier League - the acid test will come in an hour's time, when Spurs play Liverpool

still keen if anyone has any other ideas, thanks!

Your problem is you want a service but only using a format that suits you.

Most services only use Android and perform best on a android box.

I showed you a service using windows but was too expensive for you. 

I have been using services like this for 6 years now. If you want a reliable IPTV then use a android box and a TV.

• Like 2

IviewHD only offered Android proprietary software tied to a device ID and very high prices last time I tried their free trial. There are loads of alternative IPTV services that just send out a m3u file link can be played on any platform from around 10USD/m.

13 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

Your problem is you want a service but only using a format that suits you.

Most services only use Android and perform best on a android box.

I showed you a service using windows but was too expensive for you. 

I have been using services like this for 6 years now. If you want a reliable IPTV then use a android box and a TV.

of course I want a service that works for me.
"I showed you a service using windows but was too expensive for you." - that's quite wrong. I didn't want it cos I work from home and I'm quite happy to stay where I am and watch on the smaller PC monitor.
"I have been using services like this for 6 years now. If you want a reliable IPTV then use a android box and a TV."
You might be right! But until I explore other options I will never know. No harm in trying mate

5 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

IviewHD only offered Android proprietary software tied to a device ID and very high prices last time I tried their free trial. There are loads of alternative IPTV services that just send out a m3u file link can be played on any platform from around 10USD/m.

actually, that mightn't be so bad. I have all the access I need to the main UK TV channels (and a few others) with catch-up through TV Mucho (which is brilliant), so the only thing I really need this for is live sports and that usually means football

4 hours ago, livram said:

Try this link for many different sports-works well for me with AIS and chrome browser.

https://www.vipleague.cc/

many thanks, will have a look at it right now

PS - Spurs-Liverpool last night - perfect on stream2watch for half an hour, then it started buffering. It quickly recovered each time. Then, in the 37th minute it froze and didn't come back ... until the score had changed to 1-0. Angry doesn't begin to cover it. I watched the rest of the game on Mobdro, where the picture quality was inferior (Android app on Windows, perhaps) but the stream remained intact. Still searching!

Edited by pomozki
update at end