Face-slapping patient returns to same Rayong hospital, this time as road accident victim

snoop1130

Face-slapping patient returns to same Rayong hospital, this time as road accident victim

By The Nation

b747e26abab1abcdbdd950eef82bd5fc.jpeg

The 21-year-old man who slapped a nurse at Rayong’s Pluak Daeng Hospital for not treating his injured ankle quickly enough for his liking on June 5, this week went back to the same hospital – this time for injuries sustained in a road accident.

Supakorn Khumrak was rushed to the hospital on Monday afternoon after being seriously injured when his motorcycle collided with a passenger car.

The car’s driver, Preeyanuch Boonklin, 25, was slightly injured in the accident.

According to the police investigation and Preeyanuch’s dashboard camera footage, Supakorn, riding his motorbike at high speed, overtook a van ahead of him, putting him in Preeyanuch’s oncoming lane and colliding with her car.

Supakorn had made the headlines last week when he sought medical treatment for a leg injury, but was told by a nurse at the emergency ward to fill in a patient form first and wait to be called.

Apparently lacking the patience to comply, he started arguing with the nurse and slapped her face before leaving the hospital without getting treatment.

The incident prompted Pluak Daeng Hospital to file a police complaint over an assault on one of its staff members.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30370901

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-06-11

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You couldn't make up a combination of Karma and Irony better than this... 

Hope they made him wait again !!!... 

That was far to easy,..but you beet me to it !

Well Well Well. What a great read. Karma at it's best. I am Falang but I am a true believer in Karma. Don't think he will enjoy in there.

SNOT, SPIT AND FINGER UP THEIR BUMS CLEANED IN HIS SOUP. I WOULD COME UP WITH SOME AMAZING INVENTIONS FOR HIM. 

BIG BLOB OF THE HOTTEST TIGER BALM UP HIS JACKSIE WHITE FAST ASLEEP.

He will be crying his eyes out with what the nurses will have in store for him. GO GET HIM GIRLS. LOL LOL LOL.

1 hour ago, Nip said:

I think it was his ankle that was injured? ????

The OP clearly states it was his ankle injured on his first visit, second visit was the result of collision with a car, more than just an ankle injury.

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

The OP clearly states it was his ankle injured on his first visit, second visit was the result of collision with a car, more than just an ankle injury.

Probably a head injury, so no real damage done.

7 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Well he deserves some payback if that happens, however I hope the staff can rise above petty revenge.

Why? Revenge is sweet - hope the nurse gets someone in to slap his face around a bit while he there!

Archived