Resort near Wat Phra Thart Pha Kaew

james.d

Hi all, 

Wife and I are driving to Chiang Mai from BKK in a couple of weeks and we want to visit Wat Phra Thart Pha Kaew in Phetchabun on the way. I know its not the direct route but its not a problem as we have our own transport.

Could anyone recommend a resort nearish this temple? (Around Thb 2,000 for a night)

I have saw a few on google maps but any advice from anyone living in this province would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

I can recommend the SR Residence Hotel outside of Phetchabun. It's quite new, very clean, comfortable, with swimming pool, little bit outside of town, we paid walk-in B900. We went to eat in town (not far, easy to reach), so can not comment on food and ABF which was included. SR Residence is also on Agoda!
However it is not near this temple. But as you have your own car the distances are no problem!

If visiting temple is your thing, I can highly recommend to visit Wat Ban Den (Google it), north of Chiang Mai. A nice dam is just a short drive away!

Enjoy your trip.

11 hours ago, robertmueller said:

I can recommend the SR Residence Hotel outside of Phetchabun. It's quite new, very clean, comfortable, with swimming pool, little bit outside of town, we paid walk-in B900. We went to eat in town (not far, easy to reach), so can not comment on food and ABF which was included. SR Residence is also on Agoda!
However it is not near this temple. But as you have your own car the distances are no problem!

If visiting temple is your thing, I can highly recommend to visit Wat Ban Den (Google it), north of Chiang Mai. A nice dam is just a short drive away!

Enjoy your trip.

Many thanks Robert for the info, l will check it out.

Thanks again.

Archived