Metar Namchok !

khuncam

Hi My name is Cameron Cooper I had read a blog/ forum that was posted on this website in regards to the metar Namchok tradgedy boat that capsized in Pattaya March 4 2003. I was one of those people that was onboard the Metar Namchok and so was my family ( Thai mother and Daughters Emily and Amy ). I had also come across another blog and this was in regards to a daughter named Nicky Pujari who was the daughter of A man that had died in this tradgedy. She wanted any sort of information about this tradgedy and her father. I can provide all sorts of information including newspaper articles, News footage and other things. I was hoping maybe someone on this forum has information about Nicky Pujari like email address or any contact details Or any sort of information about the Metar Namchok. After this incident I went on a search of the lady that had owned the Metar Namchok and had found her and the boat in Naklur (not sure about the spelling) her name was Nittaya. I had taken some photos of the boat on dry land after It had been pulled out of the sea near koh lan where the incident occured and taken to Naklur. These are the photos I had taken after I had found Nittaya and Metar Namchok on the 29/05/03 . Again if anyone has any information about the boating incident or Nicky Pujari please contact me immediately this is important I get in contact with her as I and family were with her father on the Metar Namchok, Rescue boat and hospital. One more thing Nicky has not been on this forum for 3 years.

Kind Regards,

Cameron Cooper

img381ds7.jpgimg382rj5.jpg