Household Stuff To Buy

blubythebay

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase a few household items. Does anyone have a 4 drawer Lanna style dresser they don't want nor need anymore? I also need a book shelf, Lanna style, picture frames and a few kitchen items, a toaster oven, perhaps?

BTW, I know where to find all of these items new in stores.

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase a few household items. Does anyone have a 4 drawer Lanna style dresser they don't want nor need anymore? I also need a book shelf, Lanna style, picture frames and a few kitchen items, a toaster oven, perhaps?

for new kitchen stuff best place with the most range I think is Robinsons @ Central Airport they have a good selection, otherwise Carrefour,Tescos would suffice

Hello All,

For decent Lanna style teak furniture I imagine you will pay at least as much as the new prices for used furniture. For some of your other things I noticed this ad in the classified section which may help:

Ad

try contact tigerbeer he is doing household stuff .. his shop is near the superhighway toward SKP -

good luck .

if you need his contact i would call him and see if it ok for me to pass it to you or you can pass me your contact and i get him to call you