Rambo 4

RAZZELL

Here he is outside 'Mike's Burgers' in Chiang Mai half an hour ago !!

he ordered a steak sandwich and was last seen speeding toward the night bazaar in a tuk tuk..

The counter at Mike's Burger must be 4 foot tall, that makes Stalone about 5' 1" 555555555

The first Rambo and Rocky movie(s) were okay. After that they dissolved into a parody of the originals. :o Is anyone still interested in watching an old man reprise these roles?

Btw, looks like he's had quite a bit of p/s done recently.

Why didn't Rambo film this one in Iraq? I guess it would have more realistic action scenes with all that chaoes and bombings which were done by his fellow heroes there??? :o

Then it would have been too dangerous, you know, with the real shooting and bombings going on there... :D

Why didn't Rambo film this one in Iraq? I guess it would have more realistic action scenes with all that chaoes and bombings which were done by his fellow heroes there??? :o

Then it would have been too dangerous, you know, with the real shooting and bombings going on there... :D

No, really..

Why didn't Rambo film this one in Iraq? I guess it would have more realistic action scenes with all that chaoes and bombings which were done by his fellow heroes there??? :D

I didn't know rambo was an insurgent?? :D Maybe he should go to afghanistan again instead of Iraq, Stupid <deleted>. I think The beginning of Rambo III was filmed in Thailand. If you guys care and check out the movie "Tango and Cash", Stallone is sporting what looks like Thai Gold around his neck I could be wrong.

I couldn't find any pics oh well :o