Conure Parrot or similar to buy Pattaya area

banglay

Hello All

Looking to buy a Conure Parrot or similar size parrot  ... does any one know of any breeders  in the Pattaya/Sattahip/Rayong/Chonburi area.

Or if someone is trying to re home a friendly parrot I am open to that too 

Cheers .

Not sure if you know Conures or not. I got one when I got here and sweetest friendliest bird I ever had, but it wanted to be out and on my shoulder all the time. When it wasnt was screeching full tilt all the time. I ended up selling it to a farang guy and his wife. After they picked the bird up my gf said go in soup sure 5555

12 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Not sure if you know Conures or not. I got one when I got here and sweetest friendliest bird I ever had, but it wanted to be out and on my shoulder all the time. When it wasnt was screeching full tilt all the time. I ended up selling it to a farang guy and his wife. After they picked the bird up my gf said go in soup sure 5555

Yeah !  Conures are famous for being vocal ......but not quite sure how they taste in a Tom yum soup 5555 .

I've no idea what type of birds, parrots, cockatoos or whatever but an old English guy runs a restaurant in Soi Welcome in Jomtien has many of them. A white one is regularly sat tethered on a perch outside the restaurant. The restaurant is about 20/30 metres down on the right side from Beach Road, the sign is a picture of birds but I can't remember the name but easy to find. If all else fails maybe worth a visit ?