Cricket World Cup

Das65

Anyone aware if the 1st game of the Cricket world cup is on in any bars tonight?

You are obviously a cricket fan. May I suggest you check out the up and coming international cricket festival on your doorstep here in Chiangmai starting on the 1st of next month at the Gymkhana Club.

Anyone aware if the 1st game of the Cricket world cup is on in any bars tonight?

You are obviously a cricket fan. May I suggest you check out the up and coming international cricket festival on your doorstep here in Chiangmai starting on the 1st of next month at the Gymkhana Club.

wouldnt mind checkin out a few games myself, but UBC isnt showing it- surprise surprise :o

I guess the time zone factor wont be good for viewing in a bar in LOS anyway as they will be closed

wouldnt mind checkin out a few games myself, but UBC isnt showing it- surprise surprise :o

I guess the time zone factor wont be good for viewing in a bar in LOS anyway as they will be closed

UBC are showing it on PPV, a mate of mine who owns the Half Moon in Moon Muang Soi 2 is going to subscribe to it, Hopefully by friday for the Eng v NZ game

I watched the Aus-Scotland game at 8PM on the South African satellite so expect it would have been on at the UN Irish Pub.

World Cup Group Stage Games

Tue 13 Mar West Indies vs Pakistan

Wed 14 Mar Australia vs Scotland Kenya vs Canada

Thu 15 Mar Sri Lanka vs Bermuda Zimbabwe vs Ireland

Fri 16 Mar South Africa vs The Netherlands England vs New Zealand

Sat 17 Mar India vs Bangladesh Pakistan vs Ireland

Sun 18 Mar Australia vs The Netherlands England vs Canada

Mon 19 Mar India vs Bermuda West Indies vs Zimbabwe

Tue 20 Mar South Africa vs Scotland New Zealand vs Kenya

Wed 21 Mar Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh Zimbabwe vs Pakistan

Thu 22 Mar Scotland vs The Netherlands New Zealand vs Canada

Fri 23 Mar India vs Sri Lanka West Indies vs Ireland