NEW VISA & APPLICATIONS LONDON

I am checking out the visas & requirements in UK through London. They are still stating on their website a multiple - entry 90 day "O" visa @ GBP150.00 increased because of exchange rate. . I have been reading here on Thaivisa that it is no longer available through London. Anyway I am going through the online application & have come to the part of adding passport & picture. How is this uploaded I cannot find how to add a copy of my passport & it will not let me go past that section. Anybody know the answer please. Thank you..

The Non O ME is no longer available from London, only available as single entry. (£60)

The Non Imm O-A ME requires criminal record check and medical certificate. (£150)

The Non O-A though allows 1 year entries.

You've misread the information.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1

Could I ask where the financial requirements for visiting family are now noted? (non-O SE based on marriage). 

Some of the numbers don't seem to be featuring anymore on the London embassy website, when I looked a few hours ago, like the £1500/month (previously listed for non-O but not enforced).

(I'll set up an online account soon, nearly have the PC fixed now ????).

46 minutes ago, UKresonant said:

Could I ask where the financial requirements for visiting family are now noted? (non-O SE based on marriage). 

There is no amount mentioned on the online site. London in the past has not asked to see the financial previously.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UKresonant said:

Some of the numbers don't seem to be featuring anymore on the London embassy website, when I looked a few hours ago, like the £1500/month (previously listed for non-O but not enforced).

There are no figures featuring on the basis of visiting Thai family, other than;

Non-Immigrant Type (Visiting or staying with applicant's family resided in Thailand (more than 60 days) - single entry only)

Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party

As opposed to;

• Non-Immigrant Type (Retirement (pensioner aged 50 or above with a state pension who wants to stay in Thailand for no longer than 90 days) - single entry only)
  • Financial evidence e.g. A copy of pension statement if the applicant is a pensioner, or a copy of 1-month bank statement showing your income from pension, or 3-month bank statement of at least £10,000

You then have the disclaimer;

Please note :

• The document to be submitted for non-immigrant visa application is contingent upon necessities and purposes of the visit to Thailand.

Reading between the lines, it remains as before, no financials will be requested for the purpose of visiting Thai family.

• Thanks 1