NordVPN/Netflix/Amazon/HBO Go/You-tube

George36

My wife and I will be in Pattaya next week for four weeks and would appreciate advice on how best to set up a VPN for streaming from Netflix, Amazon, HBO Go and You-tube.  We are looking to cast to the hotel television from an IPad and/or a S-7 Samsung cell phone.  We are staying at LK the Empress and they had an acceptable television when I stayed there in April.

We found a one month deal for the NordVPN for about 400 Baht.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Benroon said:

I believe Netflix are spending millions on trying to outwit VPN's so you may not get everything. However you can just download their app and run it all from your ipad. 400 sounds about right - though that's an expensive way of doing it (subscription is about sub 80 baht per month for 3 year deal)

btw for those who think VPN's hide their location - that is all undone by your device clock, unless you set it to GMT time (or wherever you come from)

We are going to do the three year plan as recommended.  Neat that you can cancel within 30 days.  Thanks for your insights..

Pretty substantial list of Netflix available in Thailand:  https://www.finder.com/th/netflix-tv-shows

Will definitely change device clock.