Online Tm.47 Filing At Pattaya

Searching for the TM.47 90 day reporting form I stumbled upon this link to Pattaya Immigration where they seem to have an online reporting form.

I didn't use it because I could not find any instructions or the procedure and I'm not in Pattaya.

Has anybody used the service at http://www.pattaya-immigration.org/other.php?lang=EN?

Searching for the TM.47 90 day reporting form I stumbled upon this link to Pattaya Immigration where they seem to have an online reporting form.

I didn't use it because I could not find any instructions or the procedure and I'm not in Pattaya.

Has anybody used the service at http://www.pattaya-immigration.org/other.php?lang=EN?

Martin

That's a good one, I hope.  Wonder if it also is being (or going to be) used at Suan Plu Immigration Office.  Altho I thought you could file the 90-day report at ANY immigration office.  If so, filing online to Pattaya might be OK.  Save postage anyway, or a 130-150 km round trip drive down and back from Klong 10.

Would want to be sure to keep a copy or other record of some sort just in case they, Pattaya, doesn't get the report logged into their, or the national, database.  Wouldn't want to be fined for not filing the report.

I keep wondering, too, when the 90-day report database will be tied into Immigration Departures at the airports and land exits from Thailand.  Lots of people (I'd guess 80%-90%) who should be filing this report, don't.  Surprise Mr Jones, step over to the cashier with your baht 20,000 then you can go on home leave!

Thanks for posting the info.

Mac

link worked for me, just clicked on the 90 day

doubt phuket will accept that as they dont even let you report by post here, must like seeing us evry 90 days at their office :o

If you want to post the 90 day report you have to send it into the main office at Suan Plu.

Have a look at this site for details http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

"If you want to post the 90 day report you have to send it into the main office at Suan Plu."

This isn't accurate unless it's new as of this week. I've used CM, Nongkhai and Suan Plu. Never had a problem.

I mailed my latest report to Nong Khai last week. Already have it back. Again, no problem or note not to use them.

Has anybody here used that nifty online form? Do you get some sort of acknowledgement that it was received?

I'm just a little hesitant to simply trust that the form was properly received and registered.