Standard visit visa to UK

Hello all. My Thai wife would like to come to the UK again, last year when she stayed here in England she done the visa by herself but this time I would like to become the sponsor so she can stay longer, hopefully for 4-6 months. 

With myself being the sponsor what documents would I need to provide for her application to be successful?

Thank you

If you're sponsoring your wifes visit financially you'll need to satisfy the decision maker that you can afford to do so, so you'll need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds in the form of bank statements and the source of those funds.

If your wife is going to stay with you then you need to provide evidence of the accomodation available.

Your wifes biggest hurdle is going to be the length of her proposed stay, 4-6 months is a very long time to spend on holiday, the decision maker could be forgiven for suspecting that she's using the Standard Visit Visa route to bypass the Settlement route, Entry Clearance Officers are obliged to satisfy themselves that the applicant is a genuine visitor and not somebody who is planning to spend a disproportionate amount of time in the UK - what are her reasons to return, ie her ties to her home country?