Jilted lover arrested for stabbing ex

Rimmer

Jilted lover arrested for stabbing ex

nc4-J-02-07-Drunk.jpg

PATTAYA:--A drunk man stabbed his estranged girlfriend when she refused to take him back, police said.

Wassana Ucham, 34, suffered serious wounds to the stomach in the July 2 attack at her house on Boonsamphan Soi 8.

Thanawat Muangwong, 49, was waiting for police and surrendered when they arrived.

Officers said he confessed that he’d stabbed his girlfriend after she broke up with him and refused to reconcile. He said they’d often argued about her chatting to other men on online messaging apps.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-07-06—

i believe that a very high percentage of the thai female population have been, assaulted by the ex thai husband/boyfriend. talking amongst my circle of friends. the justice system (run by males) need to get a grip, and start making examples of these low lifes, who think its ok to attack females and the next day say sorry.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kim J said:

Many Thai men seem to stop developing cerebrally at around the age of 12. You only have to look at the way they drive. Also the fact that most will never accept self responsibility for their own actions.

Genetically unstable Thai males perhaps suggest that they have been subjected to some sort of alien experiment ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

If your own father gets angry with you rather than supports you then the Thai male ego really is screwed.

I think this could be true in quite a few cultures. Particularly in those where money passed to purchase the bride. Father may be worried he may have to return it, and it is spent. 

• Like 1