Looking For Interesting/informative Stories For Local Newspaper

Hi all,

My name is Robert Greer and I am a writer for the English language newspaper Samui Express. We print 10,000 copies every two weeks for distribution.

I am puting out this request for people to contact me if they have a story or information that would benefit the expat community on Koh Samui. If so, then I can turn it into an article and get it published in the paper.

So if anyone has or comes across anything that they feel should be read by locals, please contact me at <removed> or call me at <removed>.

Thanks in advance! :o

Hi all,

My name is Robert Greer and I am a writer for the English language newspaper Samui Express. We print 10,000 copies every two weeks for distribution.

I am puting out this request for people to contact me if they have a story or information that would benefit the expat community on Koh Samui. If so, then I can turn it into an article and get it published in the paper.

So if anyone has or comes across anything that they feel should be read by locals, please contact me at <removed> or call me at <removed>.

Thanks in advance! :D

How much you pay per word printed ? :o

:D

Hi all,

How much you pay per word printed ? :o

One baht per juicy story,or a bag of chickens feet...mmmmmmmmm! :D

What is this? Not allowed to print this, but can give contact info for a lost dog? :o Or did the poster get cold feet?
How much you (sic) pay per word printed?

I'm not sure if they are looking for story ideas (free) or written articles; if the latter, your question is a good one.

The Express could be improved with some decent layout and editing.

If the pay and conditions are right, I might be persuaded to help out in this regard.

E-mail me for my online resume, work samples, awards and so on if you wish.

Mark

I am not looking for actual written articles from anyone. I am looking for stories or information that you can relay to me for print in the newspaper.

For example, there was a post here yesterday about the Charity Bike Ride, I PM'd the OP, got more information then went to the source and did an interview with the story now appearing in the next issue.

I am not asking anyone to write anything nor will I pay for any stories.

P.S. My post was edited by a moderator who removed my contact information so please just PM me if you have any information.

Hi all,

You are welcome to extract material from the Korat Post at www.thekoratpost.com as needed, but have to credit us.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank G Anderson, founder - the Korat Post

Hi all,

easy just read this: Samui Infrastructure 123» 6 we need an indenpended Samui + islands so the money the Islands earn will be used on the Islands.........

Hi all,

easy just read this: Samui Infrastructure 123» 6 we need an indenpended Samui + islands so the money the Islands earn will be used on the Islands.........

:o:D:D:D

Very true.....

Hi all,

:o:D:D:D

Very true.....

Yes, Robert Greer, here you could be useful, so please start writting!!! And have the nr. on your front page every 14 days as well!-We Thank You.

Edited by SamuiJens

So you wanna write about real problems or just about "where to dine out" and "where do buy your dream-property" like Express did in the past?

If you wanna have some news about Nathon, look at

http: //www.nathoncity.com/index.php?file=webboard&obj=forum(120)

and try to contact SAPA Nathon, a group of nathon Civil Society.

Cheers from Nathon,

Claude