Mr DEVAXPREM

Dear,

Due to my travelings in Europe I would like to change my apply date of my Visa OA from July actual applying date to October
more suitable for me.
Somebody know if it is possible ? and how ?

Many thanks

30 minutes ago, devaxprem said:

Not possible to change the date from Thailand ?
the 800'000 THB are on a Bank Account in Thailand.

Do you actually have a OA long stay visa issued by an embassy or consulate in your home country or an extension of stay based upon retirement applied for at immigration here.

For the OA visa you could do it after your visa expires next year in July by getting a new one year entry just before it expires and then make the trip home to apply for a new one in October.

For the extension of stay the only way to change the application date is to leave without a re-entry permit and apply for a single entry non-o visa in August at a embassy or consulate and then apply for a new extension in October during the last 30 days of the 90 day entry from the visa.

1 hour ago, devaxprem said:

Due to my travelings in Europe I would like to change my apply date of my Visa OA from July actual applying date to October
more suitable for me.
Somebody know if it is possible ? and how ?

No it’s not possible.

When you renew your extension of stay each year (“Visa OA”) it will always run from July to July. 

The only way way to change to October would be to get a new O visa, enter the country with it in July to receive a 90 day stay, and then apply for an extension of stay within the last 30 days.