Fuji Camera Repair?

Puwa

Photobug is nice you can try checking it out -

There have a branch at Pantip plaza first floor .

you may wanna try " ar mon " is the repair shop right at ICON plaza .

i keep getting the shop name spelling wrong . but it should sound something like ."Almond "

you should not miss it cos is one large shop on the side the moment you turn into the complex ..

the repair unit is on the alley by the side across , behind COMPUTER PLAZA - you should spot the same Company logo which is in white and red if i recall correctly .

if you can't find Pm me i will draw you a map .

i keep getting the shop name spelling wrong . but it should sound something like ."Almond "

you should not miss it cos is one large shop on the side the moment you turn into the complex ..

the repair unit is on the alley by the side across , behind COMPUTER PLAZA - you should spot the same Company logo which is in white and red if i recall correctly .

Thanks for the tips. I know Amon, but didn't know that it has repair service.

Oh yeh .. to repair might cost you more ..

my Nikon coolpix L4 is damage i got it for 4900 baht - to repair it will cost me 3800 baht - so now is sitting at one of my junk box .

a fuji camera should only be serviced by an authorized fuji service center. Photobug can assist you to send it to the service center but please keep away from Amorn for cameras. THey are not professional camera service people.

• Like 1

i agree with tigerbeer

a fuji camera should only be serviced by an authorized fuji service center.

pardon me for the double post my internet is lagging badly and i somehow double click and edited it without knowing i double posted . :o

all the best to your repair .

- If your camera is not too expensive you can get a new one for about 4-5k baht .

i am a nikon user

Basically this is a junky Fuji Finepix which has been having some electronic problems. I'll either fix it for cheap or simply buy a new one. Just thought I'd see if it is fixable. I realize that these days nothing really gets repaired anymore, it just gets replaced, particularly electronics. Thanks

Hi

Mine was not a Fuji but a Canon that i bought in France and was not under guarantee any more, still it was repaired for free, all I had to pay was 500 bahts to send my camera to Bangkok. I guess Canon, not the shop , serviced my camera (dead captor )

The shop is called Denchai, they deal in all kinds of still and video cameras, printers etc etc... It is after the old stadium, roughly 500 meters after it.

Cheers

Phil

Denchai Trading Co are the local agents for Canon and many other brands of camera, and will certainly send your faulty unit to Bangkok for repairs. Unfortunately there is nobody qualified in Chiangmai to effect digital camera repairs. I have dealt with Canon direct in Bangkok and have found them extremely helpful as they have a full workshop and test facility at their head office. They also service other brands of cameras, but don't advertise the fact. I have to take one of my Canons down soon as it's lost the image in the LCD.

Reminds me of the time i had on Ko Larn a few years back

was with an isaanette who thought it'd be a good idea to clean my fuji finepix by dunking it in the f**king sea.

dumb b*tch

it died instantly of course

and the last time i saw her she was floating down a klong...

Reminds me of the time i had on Ko Larn a few years back

was with an isaanette who thought it'd be a good idea to clean my fuji finepix by dunking it in the f**king sea.

dumb b*tch

it died instantly of course

and the last time i saw her she was floating down a klong...

Umm...sounds like you've got bigger problems than just a busted camera.