Where To Find Good Farang Boyfriends?

bulls head last friday of the month. Lots of young expats head there.

Otherwise, if you like your sport check out

www.southerners-bangkok.com

one or two relationships have been known to start there.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy...............i believe there is a gent down in Hua Hin by the name of erco who would be interested in the post... :D

Holy Mary Mother of God... you're breaking my heart now. You know.. erco is the man of my dreams.. :D:D

My dear Wolfie.. I never knew you were single? :o

My dear Wolfie.. I never knew you were single?  :o

Well, for the right girl, i'm single... :D

Leading the play-boy, bright-lights, alchohol induced life-style gets a bit old after a few years or so... hehe :D

I'm approaching the time in my life where i want to find myself a nice girl and settle down, ya'know, so c'mon girls, strike whilst the iron is hot... :D

Auditions will commence at the weekend, all applications must include at least one photo and the last 6 months bank statements, copies of land deeds and any other relevant information the applicant deems important for me to make an informed decision :D

Candy........

nice post and nicer question

i'll try to answer...

they might be jogging in Lumphini, doing some yoga, going to some gym, or going around cd stores (buying anything from Aphex Twin to ZZtop) :o, or in some bookstore, or..wandering from pub to pub (yeah, bulls head, dubliner, o'reily and all the others), asking themselves :"then....where do all the good farang girls hang around here in BKK??"...or... i don't know...maybe killing time in art galleries, having a drink in Khao San...or, maybe some of them are in this forum, but you don't really see them around the city...

so, why don't we do something about it?

we could meet, you, me and your friends... (anyone is welcome), then.... at least.. we would have each other a new friend, a face, a voice... how can i say....? ah, yes. something real.

better than just a nickname on the web, no? i do think there are a lots of young expats here who would like to meet each other

if u wish, just drop a line. i'm off to ko chang this weekend for some kayaking (see what single males here do?), but i'd be available starting from next week.

cheers

they might be jogging in Lumphini, doing some yoga, going to some gym, or going around cd stores (buying anything from

Some gyms are better than others. The Clark Hatch gym I go to seems to be predominantly gays and lesbians, plus a few tourists. And it's never crowded. The one at the Landmark seems to be full of young people and you can sign up a month at a time instead of for a whole year. I think it depends on the location and the sign-up policy.

There's this dating show on US tv stations, can't remember the name right now. Anyways, set-up a meeting point, get a few guys to come and then ask questions/talk to each of them. After each round, you kick one out and when you're left with one, you go out with him and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, repeat the same thing over and over. Just trying to help. :D:o

I guess I just getting paraniod that now more and more my friends are getting married while I am being a nerd at school still.

No worries, my darling. Same here. A few friends of mine now have at least two children, and I am still single. :o

My darling will move back to Bangkok end of June, if he doesn't change his final day with the company in Tokyo.. again. We can get together then. If you don't mind a pom, I'm sure he can give some good suggestions.

candyflip...i would suggest you join california fitness and work out regularly...there are many farang men there who are either wealthy enough to be retired or who have businesses here or at least good paying jobs...most that i've met are well educated, fairly cosmopolitan and of course health-minded...just dont be afraid to ask for their help with an exercise machine because most are polite enough not to talk to you for fear of offending you...

candyflip...i would suggest you join california fitness and work out regularly...there are many farang men there who are either wealthy enough to be retired or who have businesses here or at least good paying jobs...most that i've met are well educated, fairly cosmopolitan and of course health-minded...just dont be afraid to ask for their help with an exercise machine because most are polite enough not to talk to you for fear of offending you...

Give me back my purple sunset. :o

this query raises the obvious question where would a well intentioned falang male go to meet nice looking, educated and well intentioned falang females?

No matter where you meet a girl in BKK, the very same girls seem to make a showing at Nana, Spasso or CM2.

Some high percentage of the good girls are also in the game at least part time. So a "decent" girl is indeed illusive.

Candy, unfortunately I'm spoken for, however I think the answer to your question is that you and your friends have to save up and take a holiday in England. If you decide to do this then I'm sure you and your mates are going to meet some really honest genuine people. Not someone with a long pony tail and a bald head, (Mudguard as we Brits call it, shiney on the top and full of sh1t underneath). Do not go into some big city, go into the countryside where you will meet mostly good boys. I know that if three or four Thai girls walked into my local it would definitely turn a few heads. I hope you get lucky, but do take care.

I have never thought before that I would reach the point that I will have to seek for men but as time goes by, more and more my friends are getting married and have stready relationship with their lovers while I am still single.

I wonder where decent farang, who are gentlemen,fair-looking, reasonably educated and SINGLE! are in Bangkok. Sad enough that two of my best friends are facing the same problem; cannot find the right one.

Our profiles are quite similar : young sweet beautiful women at age of 25-27, all graduated Masters degree-- 2 studied in Europe, speak 3 languages--Thai, English,and other European lang., no fianancial problems and SINGLE.

Any suggestion?

Rainman , would you share your successful experience? :o

try plastic surgery ..it may help .

if you really are beautiful then how come they arent sniffing around ?

try plastic surgery ..it may help .

if you really are beautiful then how come they arent sniffing around ?

Thanks for suggestion but I am quite happy the way I look.

This thread was started with my frustation and perhaps some doubt where to find the right people who hang out with in Bangkok. We have not seen decent farangs in bkk for ages As mid 20s women, well educated we all wonder if guys only go for prostitute for casual sex.

LC, surely I will be very happy to meet you guys.

There's this dating show on US tv stations, can't remember the name right now. Anyways, set-up a meeting point, get a few guys to come and then ask questions/talk to each of them. After each round, you kick one out and when you're left with one, you go out with him and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, repeat the same thing over and over. Just trying to help.  :D  :o

Isn't this how the boys test the girls at Nana disco? But the questions are not as intelligent as 'do you like pink wallpaper,too?'. :D

The question where decent farangs and decent Thai ladies meet in Bangkok still hasn't been answered, for those who don't like sweating under a weight machine, waiting for the right one to notice their biceps.

Rainman just isn't sharing. :D

We have not seen decent farangs in bkk for ages As mid 20s women

I don't know any myself. Unless you want to look in the age ranges 35-40, i know of a few guys in that range who are very nice, educated, not just looking for one night stands, etc. I'm trying to get my best guy friend in the US (who is 23) to come to Bangkok, but he's first got to finish a few things over there. Sigh.... :o

Isn't this how the boys test the girls at Nana disco? But the questions are not as intelligent as 'do you like pink wallpaper,too?'. :D

The question where decent farangs and decent Thai ladies meet in Bangkok still hasn't been answered, for those who don't like sweating under a weight machine, waiting for the right one to notice their biceps.

Rainman just isn't sharing. :D

I don't know how you guys out there test the girls at Nana. I myself, honestly, haven't been to Nana in my 3 months in Bangkok i've been in Bangkok. Does that make me decent? :D:D

I'm thinking if a sort of meeting place or club for decent thai women and decent foreign men could be an interesting "project". :o But then again, its very hard to find honest women and also men who are not just after the "one thing" (money/sex).

Rain-decent lads and ladies around, just need to filter through all the bsh*** to get to the diamonds. Like anything it takes time- definitely what dating is all about whether you are in LOS, UK, Canada or anywhere else in the world.

I'm thinking if a sort of meeting place or club for decent thai women and decent foreign men could be an interesting "project". :D But then again, its very hard to find honest women and also men who are not just after the "one thing" (money/sex).

Yes, you are the most decent, handsome, intelligent guy that has visited Lol in years. :D I know you don't hang out at Nana, like us lowlifes, which is why I thought you know the decent places to hang out at, I remember from a different thread that you met somebody special recently? :o

The problem with going public is, people will want to know ALL. :D

:o Uhm... rich??? but he doesn't have brain!!! What 's use for ???

the meaning of farang isn't mean... a rich person!! we comparing about romantics and sweet.. not comparing about money!! we've seen alot of thai people're rich in the country...