Breaking News

Guemlum

Ok, this might be old news but I still find it neccessary to inform all of you that live in this particular area.

My girlfriend has just called me from Nongkhai to inform me that the recent kidnappings of young children in the Roi-Et region are now occurring in the Udon Thani and Nongkhai region.

3 children yesterday between the ages of 9-11 yrs old were kidnapped from Nongkhai.

It is understood amoungst locals that they are being kidnapped for body organs....eyes, heart, and livers.

3 children were recently let go and returned to their familys in Udon minus their eyes.

The people doing this are reportedly using a minivan to kidnapp their victims.

To all of you that have young children, inform your children and educate them. Tell them to keep away form internet cafes where groups of kids gather. If a minivan pulls up along side them, tell them to run, and if not run, fly.

I hope these sick bastards are caught and served the appropriate punishment.

Ok, this might be old news but I still find it neccessary to inform all of you that live in this particular area.

My girlfriend has just called me from Nongkhai to inform me that the recent kidnappings of young children in the Roi-Et region are now occurring in the Udon Thani and Nongkhai region.

3 children yesterday between the ages of 9-11 yrs old were kidnapped from Nongkhai.

It is understood amoungst locals that they are being kidnapped for body organs....eyes, heart, and livers.

3 children were recently let go and returned to their familys in Udon minus their eyes.

To all of you that have young children, inform your children and educate them. Tell them to keep away form internet cafes where groups of kids gather. If a minivan pulls up along side them, tell them to run, and if not run, fly.

any source other than your girlfriend. I have doubts, if I would be such a bad guy, why let the children go, better kill them. That sounds not logic.

And I see you donate teeth!? :o