Kor Ror 22 problem

On doing my kor ror 22 the lady says there is a problem and she cant mention my passport on it,as my marrige certificate( i was married in Uk,all authentication done etc) has my full name ie my middle names on it ,but my passport only has my christian name and surname on it,as i never use my middle names,anyone else heard of this?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

I have seen a similar post of the problem of the full name not appearing on a passport and it was shown on a marriage certificate.

I think the Amphoe is being more than a little picky.

I cannot see a problem if they do not use your passport number on the Kor Ror 22 if they will do it that way.

The only other option would be to get a new passport with your full name on it.

I have seen a similar post of the problem of the full name not appearing on a passport and it was shown on a marriage certificate.
I think the Amphoe is being more than a little picky.
I cannot see a problem if they do not use your passport number on the Kor Ror 22 if they will do it that way.
The only other option would be to get a new passport with your full name on it.
Thanks, they will do it without putting the passport on the kor ror 22 she said ,but i was worried that it would not be accepted by immigration,as for changing my passport,i only got a new one 2 years ago,

4 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Thanks, they will do it without putting the passport on the kor ror 22 she said ,but i was worried that it would not be accepted by immigration,as for changing my passport,i only got a new one 2 years ago,

I cannot see their being a problem with immigration for not have your passport number shown on the Kor Ror 22.

My Kor Ror 2 Thai marriage registry only has zeros in the space for a ID number on it. If it did have the numer it would be the one for a passport  that has been replaced twice.

I cannot see their being a problem with immigration for not have your passport number shown on the Kor Ror 22.
My Kor Ror 2 Thai marriage registry only has zeros in the space for a ID number on it. If it did have the numer it would be the one for a passport  that has been replaced twice.

Thanks,will let you know what eventually happens