Khao Kalok Area

Clicker

Guys, any general info appreciated on Khao Kalok & surrounding area. I am long term Pattaya, well & truly sick of the place & am looking to relocate before total madness takes hold. I like Hua Hin / Cha-am area very much & want to find somewhere very quiet near the beach. I have found an affordable nice looking recently built house for sale in Khao Kalok, approx 25-30 kms south of HH that I think would suit. I know practically nothing about this area so ANY info / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Clicker

It's south of Pak Nam Pran and has been just what you are looking for......within the past 18 months the "road" that runs along the beach for a few kms has been a beehive of activity and growth.

This "bubble" has increased developement (and prices) considerably, but it is still way off the beaten track and is the polar opposite of the madness that has overtaken the Pattaya area.

Regardless of the growth rate, this area is still at least 20 years from approaching crowded.

You'll need a car or motorcyke to get around.

Just south of here, you have a seldom used dirt road that runs for kms along a desserted beach.