Fast & Furious 9 signs up Marvel star in last-minute casting

snoop1130

Fast & Furious 9 signs up Marvel star in last-minute casting

BY SAM WARNER

1506336946-vin-diesel-fast-and-furious.jpg

UNIVERSAL

Fast & Furious 9 is gearing up further with the addition of Guardians of the Galaxy star Michael Rooker to the team.

The Yondu actor, who also appeared in The Walking Dead as Daryl Dixon's brother Merle, has become a last-minute addition to the action franchise.

According to Deadline, Rooker will play the part of Buddy, though no further details of his character have been revealed.

Rooker joins fellow newcomer John Cena in the sequel, who is set to play a "badass" role in the ninth movie.

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/movies/a28758942/fast-and-furious-9-marvel-michael-rooker-john-cena/

3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

I have no idea why these are popular they are all the same!

How can you say that unless you have watched them? They all involve high speed car chases  but the stories are varied. Young generation like the thrills of the high speed and fight scenes

4 hours ago, Tony125 said:

How can you say that unless you have watched them? They all involve high speed car chases  but the stories are varied. Young generation like the thrills of the high speed and fight scenes

Damn caught out!  actually I watched 3 or 4 as the Thai girlie I was with wanted to see them. I agree the young love them.

Archived