extension of stay retirement visa Jomtien

Hello

Sorry to ask again the same question but I don t find a recent topic about it

Will do my extension next week based on 800.000 deposit in bank

Can you pls confirm (apart from the bank document) what I need to provide and how many copies please ??

I plan to make the document in the bank thursday and go to immigration friday..

I prepared and filled the application.. Then, for passport, is it one or 2 copies ?? and face page, visa page (transferred fromanother passport) last extension page departure card..

Photos 1 or 2 ?

copy of lease agreement and certification of address made by the condo manager..

Anything else ??

I went to take the application and asked for the list of papers and answer was they did not have and it was same as last year... and I clearly forgot

Have a nice week end and thank you

After you enter go to the left to the copy machine near the men's toilet. Tell the dude you need copies for retirement extension.  He will make all you need cheap I think about 20 b.

Edited by bkk6060

All like OP.. mentioned , only I had my lease but no address certification and was also not  asked for it  just as my 5 ret. ext. before , also not be asked a TM30.

Only 1 picture to glue on the application , sign all your copy's& tel. number as that is always their request

I always do my bank letter same day !!!

I did #6 28 aug. i go 9.00 inside Kasikorn bank for letter > out and a walk around the corner to Immigration ,and 9.30 sharp I left Immigration Jomtien ,next day after 14.00 I collected my  passport .

I don't know if it qualifies for the Guinness book of records …, but must be close ????

Edited by david555

Here is my trusty list which works most years, some things may not be required but I got asked once so it went on the list.

Bank Letter.

Form TM 7 completed.

Copies all signed, one only:-

Passport: Main Pic page

Passport: Transfer stamp from old PP of Non Imm O 

(Or the original non Imm O Visa if in same passport)

Passport: Last Entry TM6 Card and Stamp in passport.

Passport: Last Extension Stamp.

Updated Bank Passbook. 

Name Page and previous 3 months of transactions (2 may suffice now)

One Photo (stuck on TM 7)

House Book copy and a Utility Bill (submit a copy and carry original).

1900 Baht.

(A prepared TM 30 form in case they ask, but do not submit).

With the bank, I use a savings account so I withdraw a bit of money, update the book at the bank, get the letter and scrounge a copy off the bank of the last transaction page, then go directly to immigration. I take original passbook with me and produce it if asked.

Edited by jacko45k