Looking for a condo with a King Size bed in Bangkok

galolo

Now THERE's an optimist!!!

I had a king size bed in my condo, and it did come in handy when the GF's best friend came to visit. We all slept in it, but I'm afraid to say I didn't get to be in the middle (and her friend was really hot). Other than that, I'm ashamed to say that I never did test its full capacity.  

(I can't help but feel that I might have taken some troll bait with this one, but what the heck.)

Edited by Inn Between
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JayBird said:

No new condo I've seen except for really pricey ones, have rooms that big.

You will want a large studio, or expensive condo. Most likely at least 48sqm.

That might help your search.

Good luck fitting a cali king bed.

Thank you JayBird for your useful answer.

Edited by galolo

Simply rent any condo and buy your own king size mattress. Don't be a cheap charlie. A king size mattress will usually fit on a queen bed frame just fine (hanging over a bit on the edges) as long as the frame doesn't have sides that stick up.

3 minutes ago, Thainess said:

Simply rent any condo and buy your own king size mattress. Don't be a cheap charlie. A king size mattress will usually fit on a queen bed frame just fine (hanging over a bit on the edges) as long as the frame doesn't have sides that stick up.

Love it... Don't be a cheap charlie, hang a king-size mattress over a queen sized frame !!! - Thainess indeed !!!

Or... Just ask the 'prospective landlord if a) he can put in a king size bed, or B) if he can take out the original bed and you can get your own King size bed to put in there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Love it... Don't be a cheap charlie, hang a king-size mattress over a queen sized frame !!! - Thainess indeed !!!

Or... Just ask the 'prospective landlord if a) he can put in a king size bed, or B) if he can take out the original bed and you can get your own King size bed to put in there. 

Will be answered "no can "

4 hours ago, madmen said:

Will be answered "no can "

Not so sure about that... although not a bed, I've had the Owners Remove a Sofa and pay half towards a new one....

Owners will meet requests if reasonable.... and if the Op is offering a long enough contract an owner might be open to changing out the bed. 

OP: Of course you can just go with the assumption madman has made that all owners go-to response is "No Can"... or you can find out for yourself and ask a few places. 

Not so sure about that... although not a bed, I've had the Owners Remove a Sofa and pay half towards a new one....

Owners will meet requests if reasonable.... and if the Op is offering a long enough contract an owner might be open to changing out the bed. 

OP: Of course you can just go with the assumption madman has made that all owners go-to response is "No Can"... or you can find out for yourself and ask a few places. 

When I used to rent, the Thai owners went out of their way to help. Take out bed, New tv, etc. Zero problems.

Like all places in the world, there are nice landlords, and not nice ones.

Hi guys, anybody knows a condo in Bangkok that has studios or 1 bedrooms with a King Size bed? All the condos that i've visited so far have Queen size beds and this is not what i'm looking for.
Go on a diet

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Mine has all king size beds in all bedrooms. But in new buildings the issue is that they allow a bare minimum of size for the rooms so many of them while they could fit a king sized bed, there would no longer be any space to walk around it.

That said, if you are buying a condo, there are brochures (in paper and online) which show the floor plans. Regardless of what bed developer thought of placing in the bedroom, you can check how a king sized bed would fit in the room... worst case print out a copy and in same scale draw a bed and place it over the floor plan to see how it fits.

I assume you'd have some sort of idea of a shortlist of condos you're interested in anyway. Can't be that bed size is your only criteria.