How Do You Like Your Girls ?

Anyone who is easy on the eye is a joy, however strongly believe that what is under the skin is of paramount import. Muchly prefer a plain, decent, good-natured human being over the most stunning bitch any day.

I second that.

I third that.

There is a huge difference between preferences and racism, gentlemen. The school teacher comment was sheer racism, but how the colour and tone of someone's skin add's or negates from their 'attractivness' is pure personal preference.

The reason for the 'white' obsession is because they want to emulate white women...they want to be like the women from your home countries(if you are from a western country)........

Sorry mate, but you are wrong there. The obsession with white skin dates back much further than that, to at least before 99.9 % of the people in these parts of the world had even seen a caucasian woman. It's been said before, but the basic reason for white skin being in vogue is not because of racial envy (hen) but because white skin is for people who do not do manual labour (status, egg).

The obsession with white skin is apparent in Indian culture (look at the caste system and colour differences there), as well as in Chinese. Han Chinese women typically have very fair skin, and many Chinese have gained considerable success in Thailand.

In Victorian times (not too long ago) Western women were also supposed to be pale to be beautiful.

Most girls here don't want to look like "Western women", however, many would like bigger breasts, and non-flat noses. They don't want more body hair or larger butts though.

:o hmmm this is another strange topic for the newbie :D

For Thais, paler skin means rich, no need to work in the field, maybe clean.

Dark skin means u r poor so u need to work in the sun. (OMG!)

Smart ppl don't care much on talking about skin colors (if any thais talk to u guys on this topics, just tell them "other ppl's skin colors make ur life difficult?)

:D

Don't mind any color, i'm as black as anyone can be :o My GF is quite light (thai-chinese) but has a tan from living here in Oz.

It's not only thai's who try lighten their skins , even african girls try to do the same.....................why ?

So why did Micheal Jackson bleach his skin. He has more money than Gatesy (maybe). Where is dark skin desirable. I dont mean falang girls sun worshipping. I mean natural dark skin is looked down upon in many places. Whys that then?

Guest fj2003

this should never be a question of the color

there is nothing impotant than her or his caracter and habitat and of course the true love between the couple

anything else is quite close to be akind of racism

how would every body here feel if he or her would be put in boxes of color

thats less then low brain

sorry for it

if you like the different taint of somebody feel free but don't classified pleased

and a last call that teacher a f**** ashole

but maybe the best color is a little bit shovi

I like the pink in the middle!

this is the same on girls and on men and it does fit always

smile smile ich will dich lecken mein schleckermaulchen smile smile