Info required

Very confused on what I need to re-enter Thailand.. I have been in Australia for the past 3 years, going over to BKK for 2/3 weeks a year. I own my own condo, going to try and go over before Xmas, as have payments to be made, car to be registered etc: Can anyone out there tell me what forms I need to get before or when I get there, as after reading everyone’s posts, I’m really at a loss to know what I have to get or do. Would really appreciate any advice !!!

• Confused 1

You fly in no visa. You will be given 30 day visa EXEMPT stamp. If you need longer stay you can extend by 30 day at imm.

Have some money on you aud fine. $800 good idea but won't be required. Have hotel booking (zero cancellation fee). I wouldn't say I own condo. None of which will be required. 

If you’re just going for 2/3 weeks you can enter under Visa Exemption and get 30 days (extendable by 30 days).

You're supposed to file a TM.30 when arriving at your address in Thailand. But most people wouldn’t bother unless they were planning to get an extension of stay or residency certificate from immigration during the stay.

23 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

would take couple of weeks to work it out. 

And wouldn't it be a problem to register a car on visa exempt?

Where will he get a proof of residence e.g.?

Not all legal business is easy/doable on visa exempt.

33 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

And wouldn't it be a problem to register a car on visa exempt?

Where will he get a proof of residence e.g.?

Not all legal business is easy/doable on visa exempt.

As I mentioned. I do not think op is credible. He would already know all the answers if owned condo. Just does not add up. BTW not sure if he AU. Just mentioned currently there. 

AU embassy bkk do not issue RC unlike many other embassies.