My Dog Is Missing Sayuan Area

moskito

My dog Dodo is missing since 14th of march, 6 days now.

guess its not really the right place posting here but I ve tried everything

and have no other idea.

So please, if you see a brown Thaidog with a blue necklace call me or send me

an email.

He is normal Thaiseize and has a very short 15cm long tail, its younger "friend" is gone too

Guess somebody catched the dogs and brought them away or catched the younger one and my dog was

following them, also possible they are poisoned as it is very common here to poison dogs.

Thanks for your help in advance

Dodo%20gone%20since%2014-03-2007.jpg

these both dogs are disapeard on 14th of march at soi samakea sayuan area, if u see them around your house pls contact.

call

08 7 214 83 84

The poisoning is awful. We had out cat poisoned last month (saiyuan area) and it did not have a nice death :o

there is no need for it at all. If both are gone including the little one hopefully they have just been "napped" and you will get them back

good luck

Hope you get them back soon.

We lost one of our dogs to strychnine poisoning last November and it was horrible.

You know, if I know he is dead already , poisoned or by car accident or so I really can sleep better.

BUT in the moment I am in the mood of killing sombody.

I feel so empty and i am going to start everything around me as I will never understand WHY ppl kill

animals which do nothing to them

Im sorry for your loss.

I would put a reward sign up at dons cafe/mall, freedom bar and all of the small mini marts near your house. Get your MRS / friend to write it up in Thai.

nothing new today. guess I ve found the smaller one yesterday afternoon up on the hill at the entrance of the big empty SINGHA Villa. looks like he was dead 3 or 4 days already.....

unfortunately my wife`s up north, I will ask a friend tomorrow to make a thaitranslation for me but I dont think they care very much.....sometimes I belive thais got no feelings at all.

Hard with ppl but an animal is nothing worth here