Time to use a NON IMM-O ME visa

I am very happy because I have a new NON IMM-O Me visa start date 01-09-2019. The plan is to use it on 04-10-2019 and go to IMM Monday 07-10-2019 for TM 30.

I have a permanent address for 3 months at a small hostel and the owner is aware of the TM 30 and will cooperate to apply for it, so it is no issue.

1) Is it possible to apply, the same day, for a Certificate of Residency? I need for a bank account and asap a driver licence.

2) I will stay about 4 months during the time our house is build and will apply for a NON imm-O married before the first 90 day report. The house is not ready then and do not have (wife) house papers and possible no address. Is this an issue for the NON-O married visa?

3) Can I apply for NON-O marriage at any time before the first 90 days? 

4) If I get the the "Under consideration status" and I have to go home (I go home 23-01-2020) before the marriage visa is issued I can not collect it, what to do?

7 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

But you have a NON-O ME? Why don´t you use that one until it´ends? Or are you meaning NON-O SE?

As you see I go for 117 days and my wife too. She have to work. We do not going to retire it is only a house for holidays. 

1 minute ago, Max Brok said:

As you see I go for 117 days and my wife too. She have to work. We do not going to retire it is only a house for holidays. 

If you have a non0 ME it will last you for 17 months if you use it to it's full term.

Important question. Where did you get it?  In an embassy outside Thailand?

5 minutes ago, overherebc said:

If you have a non0 ME it will last you for 17 months if you use it to it's full term.

Important question. Where did you get it?  In an embassy outside Thailand?

How can I extend the use? My visa will end on 01-09-2020 and it will be possible I am not able to be in Thailand that time.

9 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

How can I extend the use? My visa will end on 01-09-2020 and it will be possible I am not able to be in Thailand that time.

You can use your visa to enter the country to get a new 90 day entry as many times as you want to up to September 1st 2020.

No need to apply for a an extension unless you want to stay longer than 90 days.

You can apply for a 60 day extension of any of the 90 day entries to visit your wife.

15 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

As you have to leave and return every 90 days using the O ME you if possible want to enter Thailand just before that date and you still get 90 days taking you to 15 months. At the end of that you can go to Immigration and apply for another 60 days ( 1900 baht ) to make 17 months, your wife goes with you with ID card, house book and marriage certificate.

I realise your timing may be difficult but if you do an entry near that date, say a month, August?  before, you still get 90 days.  It will depend on your work of course.

Don't forget if you have to leave and return in the 90 days after 1/9/2020 you will need a re-entry permit to keep those 90 days valid..

Edited by overherebc

do an entry prior to the 1st sept 2020 and you will get a fresh 90 day entry stamp. extend that entry in the last week of the permission to stay stamp and you will get a further 60 days as you have a Thai wife. you will then be good until the end of jan 2021 roughly,, so at the end of December 2021 apply for a yearly wife extension,, which you could do on any 890 day entry through the year.

35 minutes ago, Max Brok said:

Thanks all. You gave me a lot of options although the dates of my first NON-O are not chosen very well. I will take a extra holiday next year. If wife agree, have to go alone a few weeks 555555

Sometimes you just 'have' to go somewhere for a weekend to get a longer time with your wife after.

Just one of lifes little problems. ????????